Author Topic: May the best thief win preview and The beast among us story  (Read 2689 times)

Dar'Kojor

• LEGENDARY THIEF
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Master of stealth, pickpocket, and Alchemy
    • View Profile
            As you know I was making a story called Beast among us, it may not get any progress. Sadly I can't think of any ideas of how the story will go, so it will take a long time to get ideas or it will just never get made. Hard to quit the story especially if the Admin himself wants me to write more. So I am going to make a new story to replace that and I have so many ideas to write about it. This new story is named "May the Best Thief Win" and it is about when I got to this world of Crimson Flag and how I was a ELITE Thief witch is one of the titles of the highest rank of the guild, and was chosen to a contest by the Legendary Thief the Shadow Fox to compete against the greatest of thieves to take his place of Legendary Thief.

Preview

As I followed the map on this mysterious letter, I was lead to a cave. Inside was dark but saw light just ahead, as I walk through, there were thousands and thousands of the greatest ELITE Thieves in the land cheering, as a shadow walks on a perch, as this mysterious shadow was heading closer, I began to recognize the figure. It was him, the Legendary Thief himself, Shadow Fox.

I hoped you enjoyed the preview, I am working on this story, hopefully it will be done soon. Bye.  |fox|

Out with it, time is money