Author Topic: Comic 072  (Read 24858 times)

Sheogorath

Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 08:27:34 PM
Well good for you Lopez,if your going to be so sarcastic to my opinions..Please ignore them,there meant for Virmir anyway..To conclude what I was saying,Lulu.com would be a great idea for this comic or graphic novel..

Pontos

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 08:30:15 PM
Segorath, you edited you post four times now :/

Think clearly on a reply before submitting it. People may have already read the old edits

Sheogorath

Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 08:31:50 PM
Pontos,thank's for watching my comments up closely...A thumbs up for you sir..

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 09:09:24 PM
Well good for you Lopez,if your going to be so sarcastic to my opinions..Please ignore them,there meant for Virmir anyway..To conclude what I was saying,Lulu.com would be a great idea for this comic or graphic novel..

Pardon?  I'm not seeing anything sarcastic in Lopez's post.  Please refrain from making insinuations of this nature.  Everyone is freindly here.   Thanks. [:)

And thanks for all the feedback folks.  To be honest, I was putting some thought into bumping up the update schedule a bit.  However a viable alternative would be to present more material per-page.  I cannot guarantee anything because my philosophy with this project is to take things slow and steady and keep things manageable.   I will think about this deeply though. [:)

[fox] Virmir

Sheogorath

Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 09:39:37 PM
Not that it matters now nor will I bring it up again,but "(I know I could....oh wait, I already have...) is a form of an sarcastic comment..

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 10:02:35 PM
He is complementing my story universe by saying that there is enough potential in it to inspire a multitude of spin-offs, including the one he has posted with my permission... there is nothing sarcastic about that.

End of discussion, please. [;)

[fox] Virmir

Sheogorath

Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 05:37:29 AM
Actually he was replying to a former comment of mine..Which is why Sheogorath was placed next to his reply...However,I was also commenting on ways to make something of your series..Even if it was probably common information..Disagree to agree I guess..Anyways..Sorry if I offended anyone..