Author Topic: Possible Game Art Commission  (Read 5028 times)

Snow

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
on: April 30, 2015, 11:01:17 AM
I'm considering commissioning art for a game project. The game is about a kitsune fighting demons, focusing on magical combat rather than punching or weapons. The intended art style is anime-like but definitely furry as opposed to "human with fox ears".

An outdated version of the game is here, and a near-current new experiment is here. Top-down/three-quarters POV similar to the old Zelda games, with the character being pretty small.

What I'd want is a set of animation frames showing four directions, of standing, moving, attacking/spellcasting, and being hurt, with moving and attacking/casting being most important. (Right now all I have are low-res pixel art made using an online sprite generator.) I'm using the Unity engine, which is flexible about the exact data format.

On my wish list at lower priority are the main monsters: tengu (crow demon), oni (ogre), and gaki (which I picture as those "Bomb" enemies from Final Fantasy). Also, alternate forms of the kitsune with different powers, like a foxtaur (yay, taurs!) or a coyote-like Western gunslinger with cool hat and vest. But first things first.

If anyone's interested in possibly doing art for the kitsune, please let me know and we can talk about format, style and pricing.

New fantasy book series: "Wavebound". The story of the novice Goddess of Water! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3SW5WP

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 10:44:45 PM
Well blast, I'd be interested if I weren't out of action.  I may get in touch with you in six months or so if you're still looking!

[fox] Virmir

Snow

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 11:01:45 PM
Your hands are acting up again? Sorry to hear it!

New fantasy book series: "Wavebound". The story of the novice Goddess of Water! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3SW5WP