Author Topic: My story, TF MOD PART 1  (Read 3672 times)

Dar'Kojor

• LEGENDARY THIEF
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Master of stealth, pickpocket, and Alchemy
    • View Profile
on: April 22, 2015, 11:55:45 PM
TF MOD
BY MILESTAILSPROWER115

One day Miles was play some COD 5 aka Call of Duty World at War, it was his favorite game. He also wanted to get mods but he had trouble getting them. On one match a random gamer asked "Hey (keeping my profile hidden), do you want mods?" Miles replied "Yes, I have been trying to get mods." "Then add me and my friend and we will get you mods, first we will invite you."

Miles got the invite and friend request and join the lobby. "Ok (my profile), we will give you these steps and you must follow them." "Ok, what do I need to do?" "First you must got to split screen, start a match, and send us a message to tell us to invite you." Miles followed every step and once he reentered the lobby, he was ranked back to 1, he got hacked.

Miles was very upset. The other day he was on a website on how to get revenge on WaW hackers. Then he countered something called the TF Mod. He read the the description and said:  when the mod activated, you will shoot a player in the game witch will send a virus through the network, and once it makes to the players system, their controller will give a little zap on them, and they will become the jerks they are.

Part 2 coming soon.  
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:35:01 AM by MilesTailsPrower115 »

Out with it, time is money

EchidnaKnuckles115

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 12:41:23 PM
Nice story but I'll read it later