Author Topic: Comic 319  (Read 15845 times)

Nixuelle

• A Quiet Scientist
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Life without knowledge is death in disguise.
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 03:01:15 AM
All the commenting about the awkward wearing-only fur and in a compromising pose when the butler walks in discussion aside, am I the only one who thinks Feral Sierra is absolutely adorable?

wolfie_inu

• N00by McN00bface
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
    • "Verlore Geleentheid" webcomic
Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 11:33:37 AM
That second-to-last panel is so cute.  I can't think of many other artists who could make this whole scene so credibly innocent.

I also like the more realistic proportions you're using.  When you took over from Tod I thought your proportions were too toony for characters who get beheaded or have kids.

I think you've hit just the right balance now.  Your characters look great.
I agree with all of these things ... but now I have nothing left to say about this page :P

I'll wipe that supercilious smile off your diabolical dial with a systematic swipe that will horizontalize your perpendicularity.

Selena Hallore

• Queen of Winter
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Happiness Is The Most Important Thing
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 28, 2014, 05:08:12 PM
Awww, look at them two. A Grey tod and a Red vixen sharing such a cute moment together. I always like a little romance in stories. {;)

~~~

Could you imagine how different things might have been if Julian's plans had been a success? He would have raised an army of powerful, shape shifting Reds against himself and the Greys. He would have gained independence temporarily, but once the Reds calmed from the initial panic and came to control their new powers, they would have crushed the Greys and push them under an even heavier oppression than what the Greys would ever think possible.

Almost seems kind of a shame now, doesn't it? {;)

Though my avatar may look mean, I am not, so feel free to chat if you like. {:)

I wish I had a fox to cuddle. {;)

Do not create for money or renown. Create to inspire thought, feeling, and happiness in those that will come to know your work. {:)

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 28, 2014, 11:47:25 PM
Actually, had Julian's plan had been a success, he probably would of gone on a rampage attempting to turn every red he found into their feral selves. The archmagus may have discovered the truth after a time, and reveresed the process, but likely not in time for Julian to wrench control.

Foxotcw

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 02, 2014, 06:58:36 AM
Julian's ambitions seemed to be limited to independence.  He even mentioned "maybe finding a cure" for the transformation once he achieved his aims.  I agree that he was awfully careless to use such powerful magic without understanding it better.  He seems to be more a practical wizard than a scholarly one, though.  (i.e. blast your enemies with it first, and then figure out how it works).

If Julian's plan had worked the Red's airship fleet would have crashed or been captured by the Greys.  He seems to have been confident that without their fleet the Reds would have no way of seriously challenging his independence.

@wolfie_inu:   [fox]