Author Topic: Comic 318  (Read 17482 times)

Raf_Cian

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 04:42:30 PM
First thing, it goes without saying, but I approve of the third panel. This certainly explains what the True Starist where doing. I guess it's a good thing that Lucian was branching out from his fire magic specialization. I wonder though how often we'll get to see himself and others buffed up, though. Probably with a healthy balance of shrinking and other shenanigans, knowing the writer... actually knowing Virmir the entire comic has been a build up to this page.

Oh, and I don't think we have to worry about Julian suddenly discovering this talent. He's far too specialized with fire magic, only using other forms of magic by way of artifice. Mind you, I can see the situation in the capital getting out of hand enough that Lucian ends up rescuing and curing his father. Lucian might not abuse the size perfecting qualities of this new form of magic, but Julian certainly would to some extent.

Nixuelle

• A Quiet Scientist
  • Life without knowledge is death in disguise.
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 10:26:12 PM
BTW Lucian naked in front of Sierra! [;) Sure they got fur, but considering they always wears clothing...  [:P

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #17 on: September 20, 2014, 10:56:47 PM
Never thought there would be a need for scenery/speech bubble censoring, but I have been wrong before.

There is no scenery/speech bubble censoring in this comic, though!

[fox] Virmir

Zeo Fawx

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 12:49:26 PM
Interesting, he can change it. I wonder if he can see through it too. I'm referring to his sister and the commander.

wolfie_inu

• N00by McN00bface
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
    • "Verlore Geleentheid" webcomic
Reply #19 on: September 25, 2014, 03:07:24 AM
Boy, that escalated quickly.

Interesting development, just a little out of nowhere. Though I guess if you read enough TF fiction, this is just Tuesday to you :P

I'll wipe that supercilious smile off your diabolical dial with a systematic swipe that will horizontalize your perpendicularity.

TanukiBlade

• Captain of the third division Mercellian sky navy
  • Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 27, 2014, 10:00:49 PM
O///_///O I know the whole "wearing fur, not naked" thing but still, he needs to go find some pants.

They say that pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis is the longest word in the dictionary, but I can't find it. And yes I have it memorized.

Foxotcw

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: October 02, 2014, 10:37:42 AM
The pumped-up Lucian gave me unpleasant flashbacks of the infamous "Titan-tails" from the Sonic Archie comic.

Zeo Fawx

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: October 03, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
The pumped-up Lucian gave me unpleasant flashbacks of the infamous "Titan-tails" from the Sonic Archie comic.

Oh come on, the only thing wrong with that was the face.