Author Topic: Guild Wars 2, Take Three  (Read 7864 times)

Raf_Cian

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
on: September 10, 2014, 04:23:02 PM
Well, we have had another feature patch, so I guess it's time to see if there is any interest in the forum.

The Crimson Flag Guild still exists. I'm the Guild Leader, but the only other player is Draykin. I can't promise anything major, but I'll continue to invest influence when I can and build up the resources. Who knows, it might be a fully built guild eventually.

With that said, it's the Crimson Flag Guild, not my personal bank guild. So if you want an invite, shoot me your name so I can invite you. My unique ID is Benjamin Mahir.7986
Character names...
Raf Cian
Ryan Galen
Benjamin Mahir
Demra De Grenth
Fimnai Kizarmn

Those are my eighties. You'll catch me on one of those sometimes after daily reset most days. Who knows, maybe Crimson Flag will become more my main guild that Relics of Orr.

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 09:40:46 PM
I'd love to be part of a big guild that contains our forum identity. But my friends and I (Tucker and Draykin) have since made another guild which we've invested a bit into (I don't know how the CF guild compares at this moment) so I don't know which is more worth it. So there's that.

In any case, I play sort of actively with Dray and Tucker.
Bram Belle
Kommandant Jacklyn
Devon Cort
Whimsy Daisy
Genius Mr T

Those are my characters if people are interested. All are 80, as well, but only Bram (thief) and Daisy (necro) are geared semi-decently.

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 05:48:18 AM
Well, I finally gotten Guild Wars 2, though I have yet to begin playing it.

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--