Author Topic: Chase's July Pairings  (Read 31470 times)

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: July 24, 2015, 05:46:48 PM
  • Chase and a friend take a hike in the woods. They see something off the trail and decide to go investigate. Once they step off the path, however, they start turning into woodland critters. A sign off to the side says "Nature Preserve - Please stay on the trail!" (carrying this over from last year since no one took it)
  • Chase and a friend go to try some new Dragon’s Breath buffalo wings being advertised by a local restaurant. When they eat them, they literally start breathing fire while turning into dragons.
  • Someone gets sleepy and grabs a pillow and blanket to use Chase’s tail as a bed. Incidentally, his tail can be grown for this pic or he can be turned into an inflatable to make his tail an air mattress.
  • Chase and a friend get transported to a colorful new world and get to experience their own epic buddy platforming adventure. Possibility here of one or both characters being transformed, of course.
  • Ruby takes someone on an adventure with her, during which they find an ancient shrine to the goddess of beauty. Little do they know that it is cursed, however. Ruby's companion becomes TG'd (or TFTG'd) while the roo looks on at the change with an expression of confusion.

Any of those sound interesting, though I find the last one most intriguing.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hey! It's the shapehsifting orange fox!
    • View Profile
    • My website! (Tale Chasers, character bio, worldbuilding, and more!)
Reply #61 on: July 28, 2015, 06:33:22 PM
I'm still interested in doing these, but I might not offer the discount anymore. I usually do that as an incentive to get it done sooner rather than later and no one really took me up on it. If you're still interested in any of my ideas, poke me in CF chat or Skype.