Author Topic: Chase's July Pairings  (Read 31750 times)

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hey! It's the shapehsifting orange fox!
    • View Profile
    • My website! (Tale Chasers, character bio, worldbuilding, and more!)
Reply #30 on: July 06, 2014, 02:44:17 PM
No biggie! I will do my part this week, mesh the two together, and send you a version to approve. Sound good?

Mehlahphuse

• The sunny, gold, shapeshifting dragoness :3
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 06, 2014, 07:32:27 PM
So Keetah would be on my vote for a 3 way pic between me, you, and Virmir for the mythic hot springs. ^.=.^

Nik

• Red Panda!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 06, 2014, 11:07:47 PM

The pinata one does sound quite interesting.

Sign me up for a pinata!

As a pinata I take it?

Yep!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:19:54 AM by Nik Clarkson »

Feartiger

• Dream Dweller
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: July 08, 2014, 10:21:04 AM
Oh it's fine by me. The only thing I might be picky about is that he must retain the scar on his left eye and the small notches on his ears, also the symbol of his hip is also on the back of his jacket just like it was on the back of Riku's attire in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. In other words Fear is a Dreameater if you didn't know what the symbol meant.

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 08, 2014, 05:54:08 PM
No problem. Thanks for letting me know before I started. Also, looking at your picture, I need to take this in a different direction than the way I originally thought of this concept. No big deal though. Just another take on the concept, and I have a feeling I'm going to be doing more of these in the future.

Vir and Mehl, I need your info, poses, etc for this pic. Sounds like we decided on Keetah, correct?

Nik and Dmitriy, I guess we need to pick an artist. (Anyone else interested in being a pinata or taking a swing at Nik or I?)

Fox, have we decided on an artist yet? Don't remember.

Plazma, we still going to go ahead with our pic? Tomek's prices are pretty good if you want to go that route.

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #35 on: July 08, 2014, 07:14:18 PM
Well, we were thinking of Shiro, but if that fell through, we can get KitsuneKit to do it instead.

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

plazmastorm

• Just another feline, nothing to see here
  • Oh boy...
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: July 08, 2014, 07:27:11 PM
Plazma, we still going to go ahead with our pic? Tomek's prices are pretty good if you want to go that route.

Yeah, I'm fine with Tomek as long as he can draw from a textual description as opposed to a ref. I've never gotten something before and I am not a good artist, so I have no ref. Don't worry, my fursona's not terribly complicated mainly for this reason.

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed believing whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
-Morpheus

Mehlahphuse

• View Profile
Reply #37 on: July 08, 2014, 09:30:11 PM
Vir and Mehl, I need your info, poses, etc for this pic. Sounds like we decided on Keetah, correct?

Well, looking at Virmir's last post about his current physical state it looks like he won't be replying for a while but I'll send you a PM. Not sure if Virmir is gonna join us for a 3 person pic or not or if he's wanting a different artist so for now I'll just give you my info and once Virmir can type again we'll see what happens.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #38 on: July 09, 2014, 10:54:38 AM
Using speech recognition for the moment, mwa ha ha

Since this is transformation via water, would more of a sea dragon be okay?  If this clashes with your theme of fire breathing dragons, no worries - can go with something more traditional.

I was thinking of something along the lines of the following.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4113026/

Long sinuous finned tail, scales creeping up abdomen and chest, legs disappearing into fins, maybe upper body mostly fox with one arm normal and one starting to turn into a fin.  Fin growing on the head for good measure.  Gaining mass overall but cape not destroyed yet!

This would be cool as an underwater transformation, but I can also see him having escaped the spring and desperately trying to crawl away as the changes overtake him.  In fact the latter would be more amusing depending on the scene you had in mind, he he he

Normal Virmir reference:

http://art.by.virmir.com/art/virmir_reference_2012

[fox] Virmir

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: July 12, 2014, 09:15:53 PM
I put in the mythical springs and Chase TF pics. Have yet to hear back from Keetah or Kitsunekit. I have to get info from everyone else yet I think.

Fear, I will get to our magic marker pic tomorrow and send you something to look over. I haven't managed to get to it yet. I keep letting myself get distracted by other things. Sorry, man.

DigitFiredrake

• Fluffwolf of all trades
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: July 13, 2014, 08:35:27 AM
I would have signed up to be a pinata... but as normal I'm too slow! =P

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: August 07, 2014, 10:34:24 PM
V, Mehl, I have a sketch from approval from Keetah: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/ManiacTHP/dragtf_zpsd9b2c520.png

Dmitriy and Nik, are we going to go with Caleb on this pic? Does he want to do it for us?

Mehlahphuse

• View Profile
Reply #42 on: August 08, 2014, 12:20:52 AM
I was wondering if anything was happening there with these pics. Love the pic thus far. ^.=.^

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #43 on: August 08, 2014, 08:58:36 PM
Yay! I love it! Totally approved. [:)

Let me know how much I owe you!

[fox] Virmir

Mehlahphuse

• View Profile
Reply #44 on: August 08, 2014, 09:41:31 PM
Yes, as Virmir said let me know too. Either by PMing me here or over FA...I think I might have you on steam as well. I forgot. ^^;