Author Topic: Group Shenanigans With The Crazy Gold-And-Nothing-Else Dragoness  (Read 5125 times)

Mehlahphuse

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • The sunny, gold, shapeshifting dragoness :3
    • View Profile
So I put this off long enough. So, I've been thinking more and more about the sequal to http://art.by.virmir.com/art/break_time and though I do want Trask and my other adopted (though not plushy) son Dav to be involved I began to think....why would I stop with just transforming+ age regressing Virmir?

Yes, this is my group commission idea for having anyone who wishes to join also be "brothers" and "sisters" in the next pic. Pretty much those who are involved would be dragonettes in the pic (hybrids are allowed too so you can still have a mix of dragon and your normal sona) all in a big playroom together in my cave with a bunch of toys and things while I stand watch to make sure none of you sneak off and run out of my cave. Don't want any of my precious little ones to get lost in the forest outside my home, afterall. ^.=.^

Keep in mind this is a group commission so it will be a split fee thing (with me paying for Dav and Trask). That being said, would anyone like to be a part of the silly dragonette fun with Virmirgon and me? x3

BuoyantBliss

• Floaty Balloon
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Helium and hydrogen are the best! <3
    • View Profile
If being one of the playroom's toys is allowed too, then maybe I am interested :P
Anyone would want to play with a purple balloonie dragon? :3

ChaseTheFox

• Orange Fox
  • Hey! It's the shapehsifting orange fox!
    • View Profile
    • My website! (Tale Chasers, character bio, worldbuilding, and more!)
I can see myself jumping in on this. Long as you're not still mad about the whole hoard thing. Hehe!

Feartiger

• Dream Dweller
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Considering my guy is already a child I suppose it wouldn't be that far of a stretch for him to allow himself to be adopted by such a beautiful dragoness. I only see one problem and that is payment since I have no online cash flow. I'll probably try drawing a dragonfied version of my little Fear just for reference even if I'm not accepted into the family.

Mehlahphuse

• View Profile
If being one of the playroom's toys is allowed too, then maybe I am interested :P
Anyone would want to play with a purple balloonie dragon? :3

I guess I could allow you to be a toy in the room too being played with. x3

Digitalpotato

• Part time Kangaroo and part time Giraffe
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Plotting all sorts of weird stuff.
    • View Profile
I certainly got a dragon that can be made into a cute little young-draggy. XP

Maybe a cute feral version of Jarosite doing something like playing with a ball of yarn. Bone mask isn't needed - or the other little Bone Details. XP
refs: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12856523/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13341852/ [this one features colour palette]

(Icon by shenanigans on FA)

Mehlahphuse

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 07:37:04 PM
Sorry to those who posted here but I'm cancelling this as a group pic for two reasons. One, just lack of interest it seems in the idea in general and two, such a project would be too expensive for me to commission in the end and I'm trying to save up for a replacement for my now dead laptop. Again, very sorry to those who wanted in on this. x.=.x
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:57:42 PM by Mehlahphuse »