Author Topic: My first Story  (Read 4328 times)

CZM

• Cleo Alverick
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Hi all~
    • View Profile
on: May 17, 2014, 05:26:19 AM
hi all i got a short story Of CZM_adif from my Sleeping
(featuring:Geary,medic_Jackal,Tallyn,Trask and Selden)
when all Forget you

One day in caerreyn vilage. I and my friends went to the Selden home to play pool for joking, sharing stories and etc.i'm happy even if they see all the laughing, smiling, excited and happy.after all having fun in the pool until evening.I even given a warm farewell  all my friends from tallyn, Fox_gamer01, Virmir, medic_jackal, Geary and others.

I say "good bye all, hopefully see you tomorrow"

"I hope we meet again CZM" Selden said

I left the house and walked to the Selden home while on the road because of a sleepy yawn. in a cursory way I met an old fox Gray being tired.

"Is there something I can help you?" I said
"good kid. could you please buy this drink, I have yet to find a buyer at all" he said
"Could I buy a bottle of it?"i said
"sure"he said

then I buy it and drink it. Spontaneous direct head dizzy

'' What's wrong with this drink... old man "

''hahaha .. you're stupid drinking the potion that removes the public memory about you .... you are so idiot"

old man instantly disappeared snap. however dizziness in my head still feels in my head. till I fall asleep.

sunrise when I woke up from my bed. maybe I had thought was just a dream. I immediately got up and went to the market to buy everyday goods. when I was walking I was met with Geary.

"hi Geary" i said

Geary just see me just as if seeing me as a newcomer. he was immediately goes without saying any word."what happening in here?..... , Hufhh.....nevermind"i said

I was on my way to the market. Arriving there I saw a lot of whispering to each other merchants. and one of the merchants say

"hi stranger welcome in this market"
I was confused .... and started to wonder about why everyone here forget me.Medic_Jackal even  holding my shoulders and said.

"hi stranger welcome to Carreyn Village"

i was angry and said

"i'm not a Stranger!!!"

then I stay away from the market as soon as possible. and one Merchant said
"that person is craziest people I've ever met"

when I ran and I met with Geary.Geary also said" hi the craziest Stranger"

I also continue to run regardless of anyone. until I got lost in the big woods. I was walking to go to my house. then I also met Tallyn being injured. I then first aid and he pronounces"thank you ....stranger"

(in tears) "your welcome" i said

I also continue to go to my house as soon as possible. in tears"argh ... why does everyone forget about me"
   while walking I was met with Trask.

""hi stranger ... are you have a trouble now?" he said
  i'm just Nods
  "what if someone was forgotten by everyone .. what that means is that everyone must have forgotten that person?"i said
Trask  Says  "If people were forgotten by everyone there may be one person who is very close to the people that are still remembered by the people"

'' do you have any question again... ?"

" no" i said

Trask then go ... and I continued on to my house. and I get home I'm sad, pensive, alone and crying. and I saw my childhood pictures with Selden in Caerreyn Vilage.

(back to childhood CZM)

"hey Selden .. let's play ball" Geary said

"why we do not invite red fox play with us?"Selden said .

Jackal said"he's a weird kid .. Why we play with him"

then in the river I'm sad because my father had died. Spontaneous someone who has held my shoulders.
"hi red fox...do you want to play a Ball With us"Selden said
(look back)" emm...ehhhh..sure.."i said

I was playing with other children. My loneliness began to disappear.
(back to the present)

" Why i must alone..what's problem with me...i'm just not an Stranger!!!"

I was standing on the edge of the river. I sat crying on the spot. I was now alone. and instantly there that holds my shoulders and said
"CZM why are you in here ...? why do not you to my house to play with the other your friend?."

then I also look back and say"Selden do you know me?...."

"what did you say? did you forget that you've ever played ball with friends  and I in here? ..."

I cried and then hugged tightly Selden.

" erggh...efhh... why you hugs me?"

after the tragedy ... I was told everything to Selden. Selden was Give me a potion to restore the memory of my friends about me. everything was running smoothly and I'm not lonely anymore forever. even right now I actually have many friends

(idea of: a dream in sleep CZM)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:44:50 PM by CZM adif »

"i was being ignored by everyone and alone again... it's hurt..., but... clemaxgra was pets my head from behind for cheer me...." (CZM) :)

wolfie_inu

• N00by McN00bface
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
    • "Verlore Geleentheid" webcomic
Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 04:51:02 PM
Ah, so you and I aren't really new, everyone's just under some curse. Makes sense.

Also, "Hi, the craziest stranger" seems like something Geary would say. Or rather, it seems like a caption in a .gif that Geary would post...

I'll wipe that supercilious smile off your diabolical dial with a systematic swipe that will horizontalize your perpendicularity.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 09:12:43 PM
Hey, CZM!

Well, it's not a bad plot! Interesting magical curse there. Have to watch out for those shady potion salesmen. [;)

You just need to work on your English, because it's very rough, which makes the story hard to understand. If you are not taking English classes, I would recommend maybe seeing if you could find some materials online to study, perhaps. Keep writing, though! Practice makes perfect!

[fox] Virmir

CZM

• Cleo Alverick
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Hi all~
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 11:57:50 PM
okay Thanks  ]:)

"i was being ignored by everyone and alone again... it's hurt..., but... clemaxgra was pets my head from behind for cheer me...." (CZM) :)

CZM

• Cleo Alverick
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Hi all~
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 12:06:23 AM
i just have a little trouble in english Language