Author Topic: DoW the 3rd  (Read 134777 times)

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: August 21, 2013, 02:32:37 PM
Turn 11
Thus begins the 3rd Age

Digital Vulpine - (14-14=0) 0+3+8=11 moved
Donnie - (15-15=0) 0+3+2=5 moved
Draykin - (14-0=14) 14+0+3=17 moved
Fax - (9-7=2) 2+3+12=17 moved
FrostedLights - (16-16=0) 0+3+8=11 moved
I am the IZOD - (11-11=0) 0+3+4=7 moved
Kenku - (53-20=33) 33+0+7=40 moved
Radioactive Toast - (20-16=4) 4+3+7=14
Snow - (16-12=4) 4+3+3=10 moved
Stormkit - (14-11=3) 3+3+12=18 moved
Tech - (9-7=2) 2+3+6=11 moved
Tizocoatl - (12-12=0) 0+3+7=10 moved
Trask - (5-5=0) 0+3+5=8 moved

Wiki: http://dow.crimsonflagcomic.com/doku.php?id=game3

Geo

Alignment

Underground

Climate

Races

Race color key

Races
Aeons+0
  Orders:
  The Balance
  The League of Necessary Evil
  The Unextinguished Hope
  Joy Afflicted
    Armies:
    Standard Tainted Army Responders-in Kruos
    Restoring Force-in Kruos
    Super Tactical and Necessary Deployment-in Krous
Carcharordons+0
  Orders:
  Predatory Chain
Chiaro+2
  Orders:
  Adventurers' Guild
  Order of the Second Tail
  Sky Isle Ocean Brigands
    Armies:
    Highland Watch-in Highland
Crondins+0
  Orders:
  Legion of Shadows
  Order of the First Tail
  Elder Rights
  Sakari
    Armies:
    Army of the Elements-in Kelorn
Followers of Origin-1
  Orders:
  Priory of Origin
    Armies:
    Crusaders of the Serene Heat-in Lindsfarne
    Scrounger Slave Phalanx-in Lindsfarne
    Besiegers of Flame-in Lindsfarne
    Fleet Command-in Lindesfarne
Jaegers+0
  Orders:
  The Order of Hunters
Knowlsek+0
   Subraces: Tin
  Orders:
  The Plex
  The Mercury Eye
    Armies:
    Path Guard-in Maze
    First SightSeekers-East of Maze
Melodians+1
  Orders:
  Church of the Lights
Miz+0
  Orders:
  The Hexogon
Nocturnals+0
  Orders:
  Temple of Nyx
Pendri+1
  Orders:
  Church of the Burning Light
    Armies:
    High Priest Army-in Sarsil
Terrans+0
  Orders:
  Council of the Round Table
  Knights of the Round Table
  Order of the Third Tail
    Armies:
    1st Joule Infantry Regiment-in Say
    1st Terran National Guard-in Ter
    1st Say Marines-in Say
    2nd Hayek Tank Division-in Hayek
    2nd Columbian Infanty Regiment-in Columbia
    2nd Joule Mechanized Infantry Regiment-in Joule
    3rd Columbian National Guard-in Columbia
    3rd Hayek Mobile Infantry Regiment-in Hayek
Tiatlaca+0
  Orders:
  Water-Bearers
  Order of the Fifth Tail
    Armies:
    Explorational Defense Force-in Den Tietzal
    Army of the Frost Blades-in Den Zacatl
Utoypia+1
  Orders:
  Toymancers
  Order of the Fourth Tail
  Puppetmasters
  Armies:
    Fleet of Joy-in Hugalot
    Legion of Happiness-in Hugalot
    Harmony Corps-in Hugalot
    Squeak Squad-In Squeak
    Huggernaut-in Hugalot
Zemeri+0
  Orders:
  Scions of Shadow and Moonlight
    Armies:
    The Black Hands of the Scions-in Delini Pusobu
    Deephallow Mercenary Company-in Deephallow
    Nightspire Lancers-in Delini Pusobu
    Shattered Coast Reavers-in Duchlesa Breh

Other
Forces of Morgana
  Armies:
  From the Terrans:
    Army of the Vengeful Queen-East of Say between Terran and Chiaro lands
    Army of the Dark Gaze-East of Say between Terran and Chiaro lands
    Plague of Locust-East of Say between Terran and Chiaro lands
Jack-The-Ripper-In-The-Box
  Armies
  From the Utoypians
    Jack-The-Ripper-In-the-Box's Army-in Snuggles

Adam Smith
Adriana
Aeolus
Belzon
Corvo the Allfather
Danyel Yekson
The Dungeonkeeper
Ember Wind Dragon
Entopius
Fios the Sea-lamander
Flurps
The Ghul
High Priest of the Church of the Burning Light
Hrakihk
Ignis
Isaac Newton
Jack-The-Ripper-In-The-Box
John Locke
Khayos
Morgana, The Faerie
Myrddin Ambrosius
Nicephorus
Nyx
Richard, God of Fate
Syrask Kyuro
Tehuan
General Telectol
Tempest
Tizocoatl
Trasiro Kyuro
The Wanderer
The Wheel of Fortune
The Zenith
Zerky

Beanhemoth Assault on Lindesfarne
12(roll)+9(Advances) vs 3(roll)+8(Advances)
9(roll)+9(Advances) -1(prior combat) vs 11(roll)+8(Advances)
4(roll)+9(Advances) -2(prior combat) vs 6(roll)+8(Advances)
7(roll)+9(Advances) -3(prior combat) vs 7(roll)+8(Advances)
5(roll)+9(Advances) -4(prior combat) vs 9(roll)+8(Advances)
The great Beanhemoth storms toward Lindesfarne, just as unaware as its creators that in the time since it was crafted the Followers of Origin have progressed into more knowledge and advances thanks to Adriana.  Still, the strength of the great toy construct is great and not to be underestimated, as the Crusaders of the Flame realize as they overconfidantly attempt to surround and blast the monstrosity to pieces.  The Beanhemoth is quicker and has greater reserves of magic than they realize, especially the Utoypian Magical Ink that it uses to near continually restore itself.  The Crusaders are singled out and targeted as the Beanhemoth tries to take on its enemies one by one, but though the army is wiped out, the concerted assault from the rest of the Follower forces swarm the magical construct is overwhelming, especially from the magically endowed airships.

Followers of Origin Victory
Armies that survive: Crusaders of the Serene Heat, Scrounger Slave Phalanx, Besiegers of Flame, Fleet Command
Armies destroyed: Beanhemoth, Crusaders of the Flame

Tiatlaca Assault on Htark
5(roll)+5(Advances) vs 6(roll)+4(Advances)
6(roll)+5(Advances) vs 8(roll)+4(Advances) -1(prior combat)
The long march to Htark strains the men doing the marching, and the sheer distance of the expedition stretches the logistics of the attacking army to the point where cohesion becomes an issue.  The defending city guard of the newly reconstructed Htark, and all the Crondins in general, are rather confused and frightened by news of this expedition.  Claims of their responsibilty are met with confusion, a reaction encouraged by the Legion of Shadows so as to ensure their continued invisibility.  Nevertheless, the attack is one that is met with a great deal of preperation even in the face of a more numerous advanced foe.  When the seige begins, however, the defenders are ready; the reconstructed city was made with defense in mind, and ample stores of aqueduct filled cisterns and large stores of food make it so the city can withstand a seige for years.  Deciding to hold off an attack until the city is weakened, the Tiatlaca forces besiege it, surrounding it on all the sides that it is practical, though its location in a swampy morrass makes this endevor dubious, and as the weeks pass into months, and the months eventually pass into years, the city continues standing, able to withstand numerous small attacks and able to continue gathering food and necessities from the hinterland due to the Crondins greater familarity with the boggy terrain.  After a long fruitless seige of five years which has seen disease steadily thin their ranks and mutiny threaten to boil out of control, the Tiatlaca decided to call off the fruitless campaign and withdraw back to their lands.

Crondin Victory
No armies destroyed-Tiatlaca forces withdraw
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:01:47 PM by Radioactive_Toast »

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: August 21, 2013, 03:56:09 PM
[Pass]
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 02:02:40 PM by Donnie »

I am the IZOD

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: August 21, 2013, 11:52:13 PM
Advance Civ (6)

Being the eldest of the races, the Crondins has a wealth of knowledge and wisdom spanning the vast expanse of years.  A renewed interest in old learning leads to a accumulation of Ancient Wisdom, giving the Crondin race an advantage over the younger races.

Command Avatar-Create Army (1)

Noticing the disturbing lack of defending forces should outside forces attack, the Senate organizes the Crondin Defense Force, forming the 1st Brigade in Htark to protect against further attempts at incursion from the south

7-7=0
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:54:18 PM by I am the IZOD »

Tizocoatl

• Ambystoma Mexicanum
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Axolotl. axe-o-loh-tal say it with me people...
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #168 on: August 24, 2013, 05:18:29 PM
The tiatlaca need time to regroup after their failure at Htark

Skip Turn

Loop-Dee-Loop-Dee-Loopity-Doop

Digital Vulpine

• A digital fox in the quantum age.
  • "Ion cannon activated" "Oooh, shiny..."
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: August 24, 2013, 06:55:14 PM
Advance Civilization: Battlemechs: 6 points
The technology behind power armor eventually led to the construction of massive battle robots known as Battlemechs.  Controlled by a combination of motion capture and neural interface much like its smaller predecessor, the Battlemech is heavily armored and capable of carrying a dizzying array of weapons.  With sizes ranging anywhere from 20 tons to 100 tons, they are intended to complement tanks and other conventional vehicles with a highly mobile all-terrain fire support platform.  Although the Battlemech allows a single pilot to essentially function as a one-man army, the extremely high cost of building and operating a 'Mech makes them extremely rare.  Terran military doctrine considers a single Battlemech to be a battalion-level asset, to be supported by no less than three companies of conventional forces.

Command Avatar: Raise Army: 1 point
John Locke raises the 2nd Terran Armored Division in Ter, to further safeguard the capitol.

Isaac Newton raises the 3rd Joule Fighter Wing in Joule.

Publius raises the 4th Columbian Bomber Wing in Columbia.

Adam Smith raises the 2nd Say Fleet in Say.

Points left: 1
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:33:28 AM by Digital Vulpine »

"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away for a little while..."

Snow

• View Profile
Reply #170 on: August 25, 2013, 12:29:00 AM
Starting points: 10

Clyde slammed open the door with a full-body tackle, shouting, "It's over, Lord Duncan!"

Duncan, Master of the hovering city Leod's Dun and therefore master of the skies, awaited Clyde and his friends from the far side of a map table. "Guards!"

Clyde's friends grinned and gave each other a high-ten. They'd already knocked out a dozen of the Master's goons and put up glowing barriers to ensure a little privacy for this final chat. Clyde himself was more serious as he drew his glaive. "We know everything. How you've been stealing from the people and subverting the law for your own luxury and power."

Lord Duncan slapped the map table with a forepaw and glared. "Everything, eh, boy? What I do is for the salvation of all Chiaro." He pointed to the little red flags crowding the once-proud capital city of Lindisfarne. "The entire city is militarized. Our armies were routed last time we tried to retake it, our Beanheamoth was torched by weapons and defenses we never even identified, and even now the whole population is being trained to burn this continent. Do you see much luxury in this room, boy? The money hasn't been lining my saddlebags; it's been going into the solution to our problems."

Clyde had fought for an hour to reach this fine office overlooking the mighty flying city. He'd expected gold and gems, but this room was more of an improvised magitech laboratory than a thieving miser's pleasure dome. He felt reassured to have a weapon in hand, but the man's words disturbed him. "You think you're helping people by starting another war?"

"No. I decided to end one. Among the resources I diverted was a little something from our asteroid capture and mining project. The 'present' for Lindisfarne will be mostly ice, but I only really picked that one to spite our fire-worshipping foes. Metal wouldn't have been very different. You 'adventurers' have accomplished nothing against them. What I do will be called evil, yet it will work."

The glaive rested loosely in Clyde's hands, and his jaw slackened. He looked at the map again. "You're going to... to destroy the city? With our own people in it?" He hefted the blade again. "How dare you! We are a holy race! We fight for justice!"

"Not very successfully, apparently. Did you know they're not just amassing a huge army, but poisoning the land while our own nation works to purify it? They're evil, boy, and they have to be stopped now. And not just with dramatic speeches." He sighed. "Although you've just made me do one."

Clyde sputtered. "You're going to kill our own people, though! I'm putting a stop to this plan of yours!"

"You should have come a little earlier, then," said Lord Duncan. He pointed to the window, where the intruders began to notice a new light in the sky, starting downward. "Shall we watch from the patio? There's nothing you can do now, and it will be quite a show."

A small gemstone display on the map table flickered with the readout: CATASTROPHE: SECTOR C4 (LINDISFARNE). ESTIMATED EFFECT: DESTRUCTION OF CITY AND ARMIES. CIVILIAN CASUALTIES: 0 (NONE PRESENT). CHANCE OF DESTROYING TARGET CODENAME 'AVATAR': 36%. ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE ESTIMATE: LAKES/RIVERS/RUBBLE FORMED BY ICE METEOR IMPACT IN SURROUNDING SECTORS.

Ending points: 0. Next turn bonus: +3.

New fantasy book series: "Wavebound". The story of the novice Goddess of Water! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3SW5WP

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #171 on: August 25, 2013, 12:35:24 AM
Command Order: Toymancers - Create City - 2 points.

The Toymancers decided it was important to expand borders and find suitable places to inhabit, at F4, they instructed some Utoypia to head out East to construct a new city. This new city was named Huggleburg!

Command Order: Puppetmasters - Create City - 2 points.

While the Toymancers were expanding, the Puppetmasters sought the same plan of action, they ordered a city to be constructed just south of Hugalot, on G2, this one was to be named, Squirkle.

Command Avatar: Syrask Kyuro - Command Armies - 1 point.

One day, Syrask pondered what was on the island south of them, barely going deeper than the shoreline, he gathered some Utoypians to go on an expedition, they objective was to expand and ensure the area was clear for future projects planned for that land, the Huggernaut and Legion of Happiness were chosen for the task, from their home base of Hugalot, they traveled directly south. After a while, they happened upon a city of strange fire golem creatures, bringing their best tech and training to bear, the two armies immediately lay siege to the city of Daishi.

Command Avatar: Trasiro Kyuro - Create City - 1 point.

Meanwhile, Trasiro declares that the sea to the west might be fun to expand to, and with their recent technological advances, order a new city be built at F15, called Plushville!

Command City: Snuggles - Create Army - 2 points.

Snuggles forms some of the Utoypia in the city into an army, they were called the Toysaders!

8 points of 8 used, 0 remain. [:)

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: August 25, 2013, 04:13:13 PM
CATASTROPHIE! - RAWWWWWWWR

As the years go by, the great scars caused by the elementals slowly hear and are repaired, and in time the two great beings are forgotten to many, except thoes of the fateful days...

...and thoes that remebered showed fear as the Iceberg slowly awakened from its slumber and walked agian. Crossing over the land, the icy elemental slowly began trudgining along, leaving an icy path of destruction among the fields. As it reached what remained for Lindsfarne, it stopped. Sitting among the remains of what looked like a large organic structure, was precularly large blue orb. Picking it up, the elemental looked at it, before a sudden blue glow was transfered between it and the Orb, to which it set back down and continued on. As it reached the inner sea, the waters around it began to freeze, locking the ports of Highland and Newtown in blankets of ice, before it reaching the other lands south of Newtown, causing the city to have several years that felt like there was no summer at all. Contiuing on, the elemental over to the Orb in E6...and with only a simple look...picked it up and ate it.

CATASTROPHIE! RAWWWWWWRRRRR

Meanwhile north of Kelorn, the Kitsune elemental of fire has also awaked. Trudging ahead, it too marches twoards an orb, this blue orb in the norther mountains. As it does, its great heat begins to cause giant forest fires within the trees, threatening to cover the southern continent in rolling flames. After picking up and consuming the orb, it begins south, crossing right into the path of Drevo Skani Vez. While the Zemeri are able to use their shielding ability to somewhat buffet the elemental, it does not stop the city to end up much in flames, as does the forests south, as the Firey Elemental continues on.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:15:47 PM by Kenku »

Stormkit

• Avid Bookworm Cat
  • Intuition strikes again!
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: August 26, 2013, 04:53:10 AM
This has been a surprisingly busy week for me and I don't really have time to plot out much, so I think I'll skip my turn while mentioning that the Aeons have continued their project of stashing gemstones of various types and mysterious effects in tiny dimensional pockets in a variety of locations around the everywhere, particularly the NW quadrant of the map. I'm sorry to lose my +3 bonus chain, but having rolled a 12 last turn, this is a good time to do it I guess.

Of the four elements,
None is predominant.
Of the four seasons,
None lasts forever.

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: August 26, 2013, 04:25:43 PM
Nocturnal archaeologists slowly begin to decipher the language of the artifacts they find, and they become more and more disturbed as they translate more.

Advance Civilization: Jaegers: Molten Ground - 6
In the time before the unprovoked attack on Daishi, the Jaegers had adapted once more, having learned to be able to melt the ground immediate to them and turning it to a liquid, allowing them to burrow through rock and super-heated dirt easily as the ground cools rapidly behind them.

Daishi was unprepared for an attack of any kind, leaving the Jaegers defenseless as the Utoypians invaded without warning. Tempers flared like wildfire as countless flamebeasts flocked to battle in defense of their homeland.

Points Remaining - 11
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 04:41:26 PM by Draykin »

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

Fax

• View Profile
Reply #175 on: August 27, 2013, 01:12:35 PM
Command Avatar - After the mysterious fire elemental passes by the city of Drevo Skani Vez, burning much of it to the ground, the wanderer appears, bringing with him a company of workers to help rebuild the city and douse the fires that have scoured the land. As the reconstruction commenced, two strange jewel shards are discovered amongst the ashes. At some point it appears that the two of the mysterious songshards had been collected by a merchant and brought into the city.
The two shards are ensconced atop a tower in the center of the city that all might see them, even as their energies are studied. The tower becomes a beacon of hope for all who see it for long years to come.
Command Avatar (Create City) - The Dungeonkeeper continues its mysterious plotting, commanding the Zemeri to construct the fortress of Rekapivo on the Westernmost coast of their lands. The fortress is to be the primary launching point and base for Zemeri forces to support their western allies.
Advance Civilization (Ride Armor) - The Zemeri ship had only just docked as a terrifying whirring and groaning erupted from it, scaring off a handful of nearby chiaro. The deckhands, completely unphased by the noise continued their work as the side of the ship opened up and the whole vessel shuddered. Out of the side of the ship seven hulking brutes of machines emerged.
The Zemeri have developed a variant of the Terran Power Armor, much heavier than the Power Armor though nowhere near the scale of the Battlemechs. Powered by multiple cores of magicite, each Ride Armor unit contains unnatural amount of power for something their size. Some of the development crew express concerns that the radiant energies that the pilots are exposed to may have unexpected consequences but the units are deployed anyways.
Advance Civilization (Aura of Terror) - After the long years of unnerving other races with their very presence the Zemeri discover a means of controlling their ambient aura of terror. Soon they learn how to both tone down and vastly amplify this ability, becoming near avatars of terror when needed.

Initial points - 17
Points spent - 14
Points remaining - 3
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 01:35:06 PM by Fax »

DigitFiredrake

• Fluffwolf of all trades
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: August 27, 2013, 02:26:41 PM
BASS! .... errr... I mean pass.

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

FrostedLights

• Agent Featherfall
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: August 27, 2013, 11:00:19 PM
Command Avatar -1
The High Priest of the Pendri declares that the holy temple must be seen in the light of day. New Alsimor is built where Alsimor once stood. New Alsimor can only be accessed by day, Old Alsimor can only be accessed by night except through the site where both temples of the Church of the Burning Light now stands.

Command Order - 2
The Church of the Burning Light sends missionaries into the outlying Pendri tribes. A new city is built G13, Korvesh, the City of Lights.

Advance City -5
The City of Lights
Korvesh becomes known for its candles. Candles dot the city like a great swarm of fireflies, lighting even the darkest of streets. Vigilance rises, making the city less susceptible to spies and attacks.

Points Remaining: 3

Not Just Another Weathermare

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: August 28, 2013, 01:14:22 AM
Command Avatar-Raise Army-1 point
The catastrophe visited upon Lindesfarne is one that is met with shock, but soon with absolutely blinding rage.  Especially from Nicephorus, who, in almost blinding admiration and infatuation with Adriana, is overcome with seething hatred.  Immediately he hatches a plot to bring together elements to raise armies of vengeance with which to reap upon the enemies of his master while she plots secret things that she will not share with him…  Barred from her counsel, he dives into his plot to aid her. 
When he hears of the Ember Wind Dragon spotted in nearby lands, he immediately sends agents to try and capture it, to sacrifice it to harness its primal divine energies.  This attempt is fraught with trial and ultimate failure, however it does succeed in raising a core group of hunters that both learn from the hunt and from the strange fire magics the dragon possess, which forms them into the Flame of Purifying Light

Command Avatar-Raise Army-1 point
Deception is the next key, as Nicephorus knows his history, and how the being known as Flurps once inadvertently raised a menace by teaching poor fishermen how to sail, ultimately causing them to take up piracy.  He sends followers to the southern coast, waiting for the strange Utoypian to migrate past, while spreading rumors of poor fishermen who can’t make a living.  Somewhat to his surprise, Nicephorus’ plan pays off almost immediately, and history quickly repeats itself as she undertakes much of the hard work of teaching the Followers there magics and techniques that are useful for raising a fleet, including techniques for holding and utilizing helium.  Ultimately this creates the Followers Unto The Sun, a fleet of floating airships.

Command Order-Raise Army-2 points
The Priory of Origin is quickly mobilized as well, raising up the Avengers of Justice

Command Avatar-Command-Army-Attack Blackwatch-1 point
The armies assemble, though commanders are few and far between with so much of their forces decimated.  To fill in this stopgap, Nicephorus sends his agents far and wide, looking for anyone they could possibly use… 
He finds help in the oddest, unlikeliest places.  The strange cursed Utoypian Hrakihk is found to be of some use, promised limited lordship and spoils if he succeeds in leading the Avengers of Justice in an assault east, upon the unsuspecting city of Blackwatch.  The Chiaro, while vigilant against beasts lurking in the vast tunnel networks to the east, are confidant that the Follower threat to them has ended, and their defenses are minimal.

Command Avatar-Command-Army-Attack Tuatha-1 point
For the Flame of Purifying Light, there is difficulty finding a candidate… until a strange creature is found, one who comes hearing about promises of loot and plunder, along with an erroneous belief there will be lots of booze to be had.  The Zerky creature is one that even the deformed Nicephorus finds distasteful, not to mention exceedingly slovenly, but he manages to hold his nose and gives the army to him, promising him all the booze he can find.  He sends him to attack the underground city of Tuatha.

Command Avatar-Command-Army-Attack Highland-1 point
For the Followers Unto The Sun, Nicephorus personally takes the field and sends them on a strike southward toward the floating city of Highland, swarming with his airfleet as he seeks to sate his appetite for revenge

Corrupt City-2 points
Nicephorus burns with such rage and hate that the landscape around him literally burns and withers, corrupting the goodness of the lands near and around Highland.  Even if he can’t take the city, he’s going to strangle this wretched purity the Chiaro have so tenderly cultivated over the ages.

Five points remaining

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: August 28, 2013, 01:57:53 PM
Flarpleblarple