Author Topic: Final Fantasy d6: Short Campaign "The Whirlwind Crown"  (Read 14011 times)

Fax

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 08:38:29 AM
Sure, I would be up for more. I can generally manage thursday and friday evenings as well as most weekends

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 01:46:35 PM
I'll be good on most weekends, as well as all weekdays, and I'll give prior notice if there's anything preventing me from making it to a specific weekend.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Snow

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 10:21:47 PM
How about Sunday, then? Seems like the most compatible day/time. Say, 6-8:30 or so PM Eastern?

New fantasy book series: "Wavebound". The story of the novice Goddess of Water! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3SW5WP

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 10:45:19 PM
Fine by me.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Fax

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: May 11, 2013, 08:57:13 PM
Works for me

Snow

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: May 18, 2013, 11:17:45 PM
Sorry, guys, but given the problems we had with the test sessions, I'm not that eager to continue with the FFd6 system. So, I do not plan to run that on Sunday. I'm still interested in playing or running a game, and have talked elsewhere about that (eg. Mythic or MiniSix).

New fantasy book series: "Wavebound". The story of the novice Goddess of Water! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3SW5WP