Author Topic: Forms!  (Read 13055 times)

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
on: March 19, 2010, 09:22:43 PM
a number of people around the chat have multiple forms. I think it might be a bit annoying to explain these forms to other people as they join, so... this is a topic. you could list the various chatroom forms you have in it. I know I will.

Base Form: Fen Wolf
Anthromorphic Grey wolf in a brown robe with a chaotic staff, a straw fedora, and a little box with a crystal of concentrated chaos.

Secondary Form: Drahn
Bronze-scaled dragon, with five eyes in the pattern seen on standard die, quadrupedal, and with two mouths- one below the other, as well as two tails, one to the left and one to the right. My best size estimate is big enough to fit an average sized couch in one of his mouths and swallow it whole.

Alternate Forms:

FenOrb
little hovering white sphere with a glowing green eye, your helper to making working with FenTech that much better.

FenBlob
Fen in blob form. He's still grey, but now with 100% more blob!

Arin'Kah
Anthro avian, draped in very large robes of a dark, blending purple/red coloration to match feathers. still manages to fly, despite lack of wings.

Fenra
[DATA EXPUNGED]

Jin
Crimson-furred wolf with large claws on skeletal hands and feet. Teeth are large, sharp fangs. Wears a black, slightly tattered (though long) robe with a hood.

Askr
1.5 foot long dragon, black scales. He's a tricky thief with offscreen storage.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 04:33:24 PM by Fen »

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Digital Vulpine

• A digital fox in the quantum age.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • "Ion cannon activated" "Oooh, shiny..."
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 09:47:39 PM
     I guess I'll list up a few, although just about all of them are red foxes.  {;)

Reynard Richardson:
        Red fox, in modern military gear.  One of the two "default" forms, and the one depicted in the Group Shot.

Thomas Rainard:
         Another red fox, in a more futuristic uniform with a helmet.  The second "default" form, depicted in my current Forum avatar.

Agent John Smith:
          Silver fox, usually wearing a black suit and tie, or a futuristic stealth suit if the situation calls for it.  In his usual "men in black" attire, he will also occasionally wear shades.

Simon Renault:
         Another red fox, wearing a blue uniform similar to that worn by the Union in the Civil War, and carrying a caplock muzzle-loading rifle.

Dr. Jack Richardson:
         A red fox (again) wearing a large lab coat, white shirt, blue jeans and sometimes a red tie.  He has a clipboard which he takes notes on when performing experiments FOR SCIENCE!

"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away for a little while..."

AlexShrub

• Neutral-Good Congressman
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Only 23 people have died, and many desrved it.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 10:22:19 PM
Lets See...

Alex Shrub
General Brown Raccoon anthro, wears a button-up denim shirt which is unbuttoned, along with a pair of Camoflauge Cargo-Shorts, camo Hat, and Steel-Toed yellow Boots (Yes, I know boots+shorts are frowned upon but I Don't Care!)

Babified Alex Shrub
Me as a feral kit, may or may not still be wearing clothes (at least the shirt and hat)

Congressman Alex Shrub
My Grand Theft Auto: Vice City name and quotes inspiration

NiCoon Bellic
Me dressed as Niko Bellic while playing GTA 4

Tommy Cooncetti
Me when playin GTA VC

(basically, take the game I'm playing, find a way to put 'Coon' in the name of the main character, put me in their attire while it's Anthro-friendly, and that's me)

Now crime only goes up if you don't turn the graph upside-down. Turn it upside-down, and it has halved. Halved! Under me, Alex Shrub.

Vote Shrub! You'll get richer, and won't feel guilty about it!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 10:52:20 AM
Might as well

Primary Form:William "Kenku" Swiftfoot, Gentlemen Grey Fox.

This is the usual be in the big coat, and brandashing the potions. However in truth Kenku doesn't have 1 true form so much as one he largely uses.

Secondary Forms:
Gryphon: Smaller than Average Gryphon with Eagle and Snow Leopard qualilites. Still preety big.
Kenku/Tengu: Mythological Creature of Japanese Lit
Feral Grey Fox:For the snuggles!
Anthromorphic Hedgehog: Sometimes I just like to be the rolly polly spiney thing.
Other:With my potions you never know what happens :P

Stormkit

• Avid Bookworm Cat
  • Intuition strikes again!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 02:09:22 AM
This thread would probably be really helpful if I could keep it updated properly. But as there's no way this is possible, I'm just gonna state my situation. As many regulars know, I don't really keep the same form for any given length of time. I will frequently hang around in the feline spectrum, but will in no way remain confined there. Generally what I look like isn't really all that important as I will mostly react and act the same, though rules of magic using, favored elements, etc are just as subject to randomosity as I am.

I think a friend of mine once said it best, "Oh, we just ignore you. We get really confused if we don't."

Of the four elements,
None is predominant.
Of the four seasons,
None lasts forever.

KaiAdin

• Evil Feline Ice Mage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • *Pokes* Mewhahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • KC Central Nexus
Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 01:54:07 PM
This thread would probably be really helpful if I could keep it updated properly. But as there's no way this is possible, I'm just gonna state my situation.

But did you you say you had 5 or so more "Solid" ones... one that you had named? (Kit.. Cosmo, That Muyn or what ever it was?) You could at least say what they are! Since They had been associated with a mood of yours and such.

* (Kai|MentosKitty) is Fresh and Full of life!
(Kai|MentosKitty): X3
Tvorsk: Kitty - The Mewmaker.

Stormkit

• Avid Bookworm Cat
  • Intuition strikes again!
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 08:49:39 PM
Really most I can say about that are that I tend to frequent snow leopard, lynx, and arctic fox. Also if I choose something else, it's likely to be feline about maybe 50% of the time. I haven't really worked out properly how and if they're related to my moods for sure so I can't really say much about that.

Of the four elements,
None is predominant.
Of the four seasons,
None lasts forever.

CZM

• Cleo Alverick
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • Hi all~
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 03:17:11 AM
well i change my mind...

fox: white fennec fox with using eyepatch

Latex Form a Latex form fox  can Transform the Himself or other user to many thing
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 04:57:32 AM by CZM adif »

"i was being ignored by everyone and alone again... it's hurt..., but... clemaxgra was pets my head from behind for cheer me...." (CZM) :)

Mehlahphuse

• The sunny, gold, shapeshifting dragoness :3
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 07:18:12 PM
Well, might as well join the fun. You all know me as the crazy gold (and NOT yellow) dragoness that occasionally pops in now and then. I do have a few other alternate forms. Only listing ones I feel are more official (they are a part of me in a sense) since as a fan of TF I kinda like trying many different forms.

Anthro form: self explanatory there. Not really another form in my eyes but others may see it as such so might as well list it here.

Human form: Named Emien in this form. Male, average in looks and nothing special in general. General TF fodder. xP

Living Plushy Form: I also have other toy forms but this one is my most common. As a living plushy I breath bubbles similar to Trask's dragon form thanks to him giving me a bubble pipe like his... and then swallowing it to absorb it, gaining the power of magic toyification bubbles. Unique to me, however, is the pink mist I can breath out was well, usually through my nostrils which comes out like it was steam. Those that breath in this mist are slowly girlified the more they breath in. Those who are already girls/women are immune to this cause they are already female obviously.

Skylander form: This is a new form of mine that came into being when I ended up in the realm of the Skylands due to a tear in reality opening up and sucking me in. I still look the same albeit younger and more chibi'ish. I also have a specific set of powers compared to my normal magics ranging from shooting orbs of light from my maw to blinding enemies with a flash of light, all of which can be made more powerful through the help of a portal master.

Gold Rathian Form: This form is a subspecies of rathian, the females of the rath wyvern race from Monster Hunter. Tends to be fat and pear shaped. The tail of this form has a special poison which can cause transformations and (most often) gender shifts.

Hiphop, the repsclera: A new form/alien alter ego of mine. While as my human self I ended up abducted by four armed reptilian aliens called Repsclera (species trademarked to Pefectsquare and Vector on FA). The one who abducted me, a fat yellow repsclera named "Remix", used their conversion device to transform and brainwash me. However the programming for the device is a little glitchy and got my gender confused, transforming me into a pink female repsclera named "Hiphop". Now (as Hiphop) I am the ships nurse and positively bubbly and giggly. Perhaps just a tiny bit ditzy. Anyone wanting to help this repsclera gal increase her warddrobe some?

Various pokemon forms: I have 6 pokemon forms total. Tis the max I set for myself since it is the max number of pokemon you can have in your party. The forms are as follows..

Charizard Form - big, obeses, gold charizard with a blue tail flame. Tend to wear a blue furcoat in this form.

Lugia Form - Giant 400ft tall lugia. Can shrink down to 12 feet tall minimum if I wanted too. Mainly white with gold belly and fins.

Kangaskhan Form - Lovable golden kangaskhan form. However, this kangaskhan has an empty pouch. Feels like it is missing something.... >:3

Nidoqueen/Nidoking Form - Musclegutted Nido form sporting a blue jean jacket. It is a genderfluid form so at one moment I can be a nidoqueen and the next a nidoking. Yes, I do have a bit of a masculine side in me. >.=.>

Floatzel Form - I sorta blame Finalcord for this one but I do like being a floatzel. It is the flotation sac they have. It ties in with my liking for inflation. So, this form of mine has an extra inflatable flotation sac. I can puff it up to the point where it engulfs me entirely. Of course, that air could also be forced into my body if some effort. ^^;

Meganium Form - This form isn't exactly official cause I keep changing my mind about what my final pokemon form should be. Currently settled on a gold meganium with a blue flower around my neck. Tis still subject to change, however. ^^;

I think that covers everything.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 07:46:25 PM
Toast is all.  And all is toast.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Regret

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 10:00:48 PM
Main form: Anthro, about 4'6 in height

Taur form: Caused by pulling on ears, slightly taller. Sometimes has 4 arms.

Human form: Pretty much what you'd expect. Goes by Kou in this form.

Feral form: Very small, and very soft

Dhi'senja: White-furred feline upper half, snake lower half, 6 arms

Rokumi: 4-tailed kitsune taur, 4 inches tall, red and black fur

Otherwise whatever people turn me into.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:06:19 PM by Regret »