Author Topic: Erwin vs. Ezgo  (Read 9066 times)

Shifting Sands

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
on: July 31, 2012, 10:36:20 PM
The shadowy robe looks down at the two opponents, and shrugs. He raises up explosives from holes in the ground that you never quite noticed before and begins to send them slowly back down for any use. "Start."

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 12:07:31 PM
Erwin blinked, staring around as Javed rolled his eyes.  "Fool," the former komodo cursed, "Pay attention!  We're about to fight again!"

The former human stammered in consternation.  "B-but we're... we're a... two headed... THING!  We can't even walk right, how are we supposed to fight??"

The Javed head rolled his eyes again.  "Yes....  two headed.  Monster.  Hydra!  What part of this do you NOT think is useful for fighting!?"

"...oh."

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 07:03:06 PM
"Hmmm..." Ezgo murmured, running a steel finger across the blade of his 'knife'. "What an interesting find... Two heads.. Oh, I wonder if that means two brains, each with their own conscious? Oooo! Oh I so do hope they let me keeps your parts after we're done here! Some many improvements I could make!"

The fox quickly puts away the blade, gaining a more serious posture. "Oh, but are you carbon-based? Looks like... 27% calcium... 10% scales... 53% blood and guts.. Oooh, you'll be a hassle to clean up after, like that one fool I had. Put his spleen in the place of his appendix. Boy didn't figure it out until he died. Go figure."

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 10:45:42 PM
For once, both heads were of one accord, just staring silently.  Javed was astounded by this... creature, too astounded to move at first.  The thought was bubbling up, knocking at the back of his skull that maybe it was a good idea to try and smash this thing before he could be in a position to remotely do any of the... activities mentioned.  Erwin was staring... and...

"Heh" the former human snerked disbelieving. "What's this get up?  And.. carbon-based?  No, clearly I'm silicon based, cause I'm a crystal being from 10 miles into the crust!  I mean... wooooow, I was expecting weird stuff here but is this guy for real?  I mean I can't believe-" he rambled on.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 11:07:34 PM
Ezgo reacts in a simple manner. First removing his mechanical hand and flexing it even as it was detached, before putting it back on and slipping off the lens over his eye socket, allowing a good view before putting it back into place.

"I wonder how you look on the inside... He extends the blades bonded to his wrists. "Maybe your purple? Nono! Blue and green! I hope it's something more exciting than that dull red color! Or pink! And your brains will be such intriguing things to tear apart. I wonder how many augments I could put into you... Improve you..."

Even for a little while

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 02:38:26 PM
"Uh... Javed?" Erwin intoned cautiously.  "I think that guy has nasty things in his head..."

"Oh really you THINK!?" Javed snapped, losing patience and snapping at the other head.  He didn't so much manage to succeed in nipping at the former human so much as clobber him sideways, sending him smashing into a nearby column and shaking the whole area with a thunderous thud.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 03:21:45 PM
Ezgo sighs, flicking a secondary wrist to produce a small, blinking device which he tosses at the hydra. "Perhaps it would be best to NOT keep your minds.. Such a shame."

Even for a little while

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 09:47:28 PM
"Er... do you mean in a weird magical soul gem thingamajig?" Erwin blurted out. 

Javed's head facetaloned. "Whyyyy am I stuck with you!?"

"Hey, it's not my fault!  You're the one who stabbed the gem on that suit!"

"Well YOU'RE the one who mangled that spell!"

"Oh yeah!? Well," in the one brief burst of inspiration he had all day, Erwin suddenly LUNGED the whole hydra body forward at their opponant, jerking Javed in surprise.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 08:01:01 PM
Ezgo refuses to flinch, watching the small beeping device fly towards the approaching hydra, before it EXPLODES mid-air.

"Tsk, tsk.. Such impatience. I'll be sure to purge your minds of that. I think a few processors to the cerebral cortex will work.. Hmm..."

Even for a little while

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 03:49:14 PM
"GAAAH!" the two heads screeched in pain at once, the searing heat scalding their scales, making them gnash their teeth as Javed feels hot fragments dig into above and to the left of his nostrils, and Erwin feels the them pepper his neck and above the eyes.

Panic ensues; both heads know that this Ezgo has the advantage now with them hurt, scalded and off balance, even if not removed from the fight.  In a fit of desperation, Javed summons his strength and spins around, SMASHING at the ground and spinning their tail about, trying to catch Ezgo, at the very least throw him off balance, and prevent him from capitalizing on his moment of maximum advantage.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 07:48:56 PM
Ezgo barely pays any mind to the tail swing until it's too late to avoid, him turning it to it and grabbing it with his right and left arms, a dull clang resulting from the collision that threatens to knock him over if not for his robotic leg and his actual grip of the tail. Pulling one arm back, he extends his wrist blade and attempts to stab it into the scaled flesh of the tail.

Even for a little while

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 06, 2012, 02:01:56 AM
Javed's eyes widened as Erwin tried to spin around, attempting to catch their opponant in his gaze

But they both shot up and ROARED in pain as the blade managed to cut right between their scales.  Javed was the first to compose himself as he vigorously moved to SHAKE off their attacker.  Erwin however was busy blinking...

"Did... did that come out of me?..." he whispered, in awe at the sound that had just come out of his throat.

Javed snapped at his fellow head.  "Concentrate, will you!?  Bite that bastard before he gets away!"

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 10:54:45 PM
Ezgo violently twists the blade as the hydra shakes about, taking note of the two quarreling.

"You two are like a maid and her master, I say!" he shouts, as he pulls his other arms back, extends the blade, and attempts to plunge it into the scaled skin of the tail as well, while his secondary arms take rank on keeping a firm grip, so that he will not lose grip or perchance be tossed under the tail.

Even for a little while

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 11:24:41 PM
"Aaarggh!!" Erwin and Javed both went, causing them to thrash with pain.  They buckled and jumped, trying to shake Ezgo off, to no avail.

Erwin winced, and looked around, searching for anything that could be of use... not their horrible little opponant, not Javed snarling like mad, not the sand under them, not the wall-

His eyes grew.  "Quick!  Javed!  Run to the walls now!" he shouted, racing at the wall and lurching control from the other head.  He spun to the side and recklessly let their tail strike the wall as hard, and as painfully, as could be managed.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 09:06:33 PM
(Probably should've gotten to this a looooooooong time ago.)

Ezgo catches the motion of hydra, position himself as it charges to the wall, before holding his back flat and moving both wrists and their blades as to take advantage of the force of the impact with the wall, and plunge both blades into the hydra's hide. However, this was not without a dreadful sound of crunching metal and hissing, escaping steam.

Ezgo lets loose a wicked, sadistic laugh from his throat on impact as well, adding to the impalement of the scaled hide a twisting motion with both arms. "Oooh! More I say! This is hardly even a fight, if this is the best you can do, you beautiful freak of nature! Especially you, Javed!"

Even for a little while