Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 Guild  (Read 15093 times)

LoCk

• eater of souls. devourer of worlds.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Pirate otter! >:V
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 04:46:40 PM
once we hit 1,000 influence for the guild i will research infrastructure lvl 2 so we can then save another 1,000 to get a guild bank

is that the sound of a geiger counter or my lifespan counting down? its both! here at black mesa when we say half life we mean it in more ways than one.

Raf_Cian

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 08:29:51 AM
So... been a few months, but Guesting is FINALLY getting implemented on the 28th.
That means I can finally play with you guys... assuming you guys are still playing.

I'm of course still playing, though Relics of Orr moved to Northern Shiverpeaks. Have four eighties and working on my fifth. I have the Master Crafter title but haven't crafted ANY of my epics yet, nor have I completed the storyline; that will be part of my objectives after that fifth toon hits eighty. I'm looking forward to incorporating Laurels and the Ascended amulets into my gear planning, but more importantly I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.

...so are you still playing?

LoCk

• eater of souls. devourer of worlds.
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Pirate otter! >:V
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 07:07:22 PM
I am still actively playing guild wars 2! Though not as much as you. I have 3 level 80s. but I do have one character of every race and class.

Send me your username with numbers so I can add you to the guild and friends list! Even though you don't get the guilds bonuses on another world, it is still a good contact list!

is that the sound of a geiger counter or my lifespan counting down? its both! here at black mesa when we say half life we mean it in more ways than one.

Raf_Cian

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 09:10:50 PM
Progress update:
I have my five active characters at level 80.
Three of those character just got their Epics FINALLY in order.
I've otherwise been keeping up to date with my server Guild's guild missions and the Living Story.

I'm also apparently the Guild Leader of the Crimson Flag Guild. Would have been nice to receive a memo or something, but I'll do what I can. The CFG is currently three people (myself, Draykin, and I think Geary) who are all on different servers. So it really doesn't have much purpose other than Crimson Flag pride.

In any case, big update to Talents is coming on Tuesday. So we'll see how that shakes up the game. If you want to join the guild, drop me a note so I can invite you.

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 08:17:05 AM
I hope they leave in the T1 Warrior talent that gives +40 Precision for every Signet currently offf cooldown. I enjoy my 50% crit chance.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.