Author Topic: Javed vs. Erwin  (Read 21199 times)

Zavier

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 07:49:33 PM
"How dare you insult me! You've never had fighting experience in your life, you overconfident monkey!"

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 05:19:11 PM
Kain groans and tosses a wine cup at Javed's head. "This isn't a 'YO MAMA' contest! Get on with it already!"

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 05:36:34 AM
Javed, unable to react in time, got hit in the head with the cup. "Ow! Hey, it's not my fault that this monkey wants to have an insult match!"

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 11:45:55 AM
Suddenly, perhaps very stupidly and recklessly, Erwin saw his chance.  It's not like he was ever going to get a better distraction as he CHARGED at the komodo dragon, screaming like a madman (and half at himself for his mad idea!)

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: June 20, 2012, 02:00:09 PM
Javed blinked in surprise at the sound of screaming, getting over his shock as quickly as possible and pushing himself up into the air, attempting to jump over Erwin. However, he jumped too late, the lower parts of his legs being hit by Erwin and causing him to tumble in mid-air, landing on his side behind the human. He shook his head and gave an icy glare at the heavily-armored fool. He was also busy glaring at himself inside, for being hit by such a wreckless and stupid attack. "It's quite rude to interrupt a conversation. And to nearly shatter my shins and calves."

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 05:02:47 PM
Ok, now this lizard was just trying to MAKE himself contemptible.  Erwin held his legs out like a Sumo wrestler, thudding the ground with his heavy armor (grateful that it was so enchanted because otherwise he couldn't move inside it if his life depended on it!).  "Well, clearly I shoulda' hit you harder booger lips!"  He leapt at Javed as the reptile was trying to pick himself off his side from the ground.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:09:09 PM by Radioactive_Toast »

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 05:19:59 PM
"I don't even know what that means!" Javed shouted as he rolled out of the way of Erwin's leap, shoving himself up and hopping back several meters, pulling out a javelin due to having dropped the one he had out before.

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 02:06:01 PM
Kain snaps his fingers and giggles maniacally as zippers appear over both of the fighter's lips. "NOW SHUT UP AND FIGHT! GODS!"

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 02:12:49 PM
Javed blinked at the metal thing on his mouth and attempted to open it, muffledly muttering something while doing so.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 02:11:18 AM
Slapping at his mouth in surprise, Erwin forgot that he was wearing both armored gauntlets as well as a heavy helmet that provided an opening only for his visor, resulting in a loud clang.  Growling at his sudden predicament (and mindful of the sudden possibility that it would now be painfully easy for him to not be able to get enough breath, what with all the exertion going on if he was denied the possibility of gasping through his mouth for air), he decided this contest better end as quick as possible.  He ran forward to dive at his red-glowing mace which still lay on the ground.

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 05:30:35 AM
Javed just grumbled before jumping over Erwin, landing behind him before quickly twirling around and jumping onto his back while his opponent grabs the mace.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: June 23, 2012, 01:36:40 PM
An irritated "MMMMPHH!" escaped Erwin's divinely zippered mouth as he *thunk* *thunk* spun around in his metallic boots, eyes trying in vain to fasten on the nimble komodo dragon that had just lept right on top of him; weren't komodos supposed to be lumbering and slow!?  Aaaaargh!

Grunting and gritting his teeth behind the inconvenient zipper, he gripped the mace tightly and tried to swing over backwards to smash the annoying pest perched on his back like some lumbering overweight bird!  Oooh he was going to SMASH this dumb lizard good if he got the chance!  He pondered, then remembered all those spells Thliak had tried to teach him quick.  Wasn't one of them supposed to be dragon strength?...

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 01:38:52 PM
Javed pulled out another javelin, annoyed that he had just been dropping them so far, and proceeded to stab at anything that looked like a hole in human's bulky armor.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 04:17:13 PM
A BLISTERING arc of electricity sizzled through Erwin as he felt one of the many cyrstals adorning the armor Thliak gave him crackle with arching energy, even as he tried to remember the chants for the dragon strength spell.  The zipper certainly wasn't helping anything at all in trying to enunciate speaking a spell clearly, and the giant lizard on his back was DEFINITELY screwing things up!

He flailed about some as the komodo JABBED at the crystals, making him tingle all over and his tongue convulsed!  Darn it!  He fumbled the words "Mmmph"ing out of his zippered mouth!

Zavier

• View Profile
Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 05:06:50 PM
Javed ignored what the human was trying to do and kept stabbing at any holes in the armor, focusing on the neck area more than anywhere else.