Author Topic: Bloomblade vs. Uvall  (Read 14274 times)

DeaThspagetti

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 05:48:26 PM
I stumble backwards, but catch myself. "This fight is gonna last forever," I grumble.

I prepare my self for whatever and sever my portals. "Ok your turn to be offensive then."

Shifting Sands

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 06:16:09 PM
Kain throws a bunch of grapes from his knees down at the fighters, and when they land they immediately break apart and explode into their faces. "Ugh, this is a FIGHT, not a FENCING MATCH! Get over your fancy-dancy selves and beat someone down already! Gods!"

He reaches up behind him and hits a button, turning on a giant clock over the stadium. "You get one more minute, or I come down and tear you both up and take the win myself!"

The clock starts counting down.

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 06:24:08 PM
(Seeing as it was my turn, I'm going to pretend that bit of godmodding on DT's part didn't happen.)

Geoff rolls his eyes, and formulates a plan. "Right then, my turn? As you wish, mademoiselle." Geoff makes a steady approach, stepping in forcefully and making a diagonal cut towards the otherworlder's waist.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

DeaThspagetti

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 06:28:03 PM
(lol sorry I got impatiant) I swoop back and hit the katana up and jab up straight at your jaw.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 06:33:17 PM by DeaThspagetti »

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 07:58:37 PM
(Hit it up with what? Your bare hand? A thin blade not designed to parry against giant slabs of metal?)

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 09:16:27 PM
"20 seconds and you're both dead!"

DeaThspagetti

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 10:41:18 PM
( umm i  steped back and slammed it up with the hilt and jabbed up)

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: June 12, 2012, 10:50:34 PM
Physics ensue as Geoff knocks the saber out of the otherworlder's hand- quite painfully, at that. The raccoon takes his victory by raising the katana high into the air and bringing it down. Geoff walks away, leaving the otherworlder with its katana pierces in the ground in front of him. "Accept your defeat with grace. You were a good challenge. Perhaps refine your technique, and you'll make a great match."

DeaThspagetti

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: June 12, 2012, 10:53:59 PM
yielded

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: June 14, 2012, 07:36:50 PM
Kain shrugs as Uvall disappears suddenly, and leaps down from his seat. "Boring match, but... you won. Sorta. I hate swords, no skill involved, no fun, no entertainment!" He steps over and hands a tray to Geoff, which holds the katana Uvall used, a strange, mechanical monocle, and... a pen.

"You are the first to finish your... well, you'll not understand this, but 'PvP' match. So, you get a unique selection. Choose."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 07:43:49 PM
Geoff thinks briefly to himself, deciding that the katana was both unremarkable in aesthetics and performance, and, of the two remaining options, the monocle has the most aesthetic appeal. He reaches out and takes it, looking at it briefly before strapping it around his cranium. "I'll admit, I was expecting a more exciting match myself..." Geoff looks at the sheathed Wilted Rose, who gives off a faint pink glow and causing the air to smell of pine. "...Perhaps surprises are in store for us both."