Author Topic: Ezgo vs. Mega-06 AND introduction to fights in the arena!  (Read 22267 times)

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 10:31:31 PM
Assuming Ezgo jumped away from the wall before Omega began to turn around, Omega wouldn't have turned around and fell back. He'd move to the side to get away from the explosive.

(What? We doing time travel now? xP)

Omega raises his gun and empties the last of the ammo where Ezgo landed.

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 10:49:23 PM
Ezgo gasps and clenches at his chest, a hole having be torn in the right side. Steam spews forth from it, which he covers with his hand. He has.. No.. He must see this monster die.. This wound is not fatal.. Given time it might be.. He doubles over onto his knees, and struggles to turn around. One.. last.. shot..

Ezgo pulls his gun out one last time.. and empties it of its last few shots in spite. He's not gonna die. No, not yet. He must live! He must live to see the world recreated with the power of steel!

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 11:03:23 PM
Omega covers his vital spots with his arms as Ezgo fires off his gun, punching holes into his armor and causing metal splinters to choke up his joint gears, reducing mobility. Omega tosses his massive gattling to the side and slowly advances on the wounded Ezgo.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: June 29, 2012, 11:06:01 PM
"Ha.." Ezgo mutters as Mega-O6 approaches.
"Haha.." He waits..
"Come closer.. I must say something to you before I die.. Give a man his last words.."

He waits for O6 to approach him, his secondary arms drooping back.

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: June 29, 2012, 11:12:09 PM
Omega stands several meters away, out of bomb launch distance and an arm at the ready and knife pointed forward. Omega let out a low pitch growl at Ezgo.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 11:16:05 PM
With a small cough, Ezgo gets up onto his feet, with his left hand he holds his knife.. and he drops the gun that was in his right. He takes a step forwards to Mega-O6.

"You were supposed to be the best I've created yet.. You know.. But never meant to be better than me.. But I was wrong.. I should've never killed you.. I should've never brought you back.. I should've never blessed you with.. my gift.."

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: June 29, 2012, 11:19:36 PM
The giant steps back and let out a slow utterance: "Karma." He keeps his guard up, wary of Ezgo's disturbing speed.

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: June 29, 2012, 11:21:20 PM
Kain snaps his fingers, stopping time shortly as he steps down the stairs to the side of the arena. He climbs down, and inspects both fighters before his minute is up. He checks Ezgo's arms, O6's faceplate and gun, the knife and bayonet...

The demongod tilts his head and shrugs, only a few seconds before the timestop is over. "Tough match, folks, but I think we know who won, all in all."

Kain grabs the knife from Ezgo and stabs Mega-O6 in the stomach, then proceeds to make a fancy design of horns and fire worthy of an art-eest.

He then snaps his fingers (only for style points, since time would have returned to normal anyway) and watches.

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: June 29, 2012, 11:51:27 PM
Omega stood there for a few seconds and looks down, having no stomach to speak of. He looks up and stabs Ezgo with his bayonet.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:04:41 AM by Donnie »

Shifting Sands

• I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: June 30, 2012, 01:08:17 PM
Kain grumbles and grabs the bayonet, throwing it up into the stand, catching the jokester in the knee. "You're a persistent little bugger, you know that?" he mumbles, and pushes Mega-O6 over before standing on his chest. "I like that, though. You can stay. Most will usually just give up once they see my perfect pictures."

He snaps his fingers again and Mega-O6 disappears - this time he reappears in Ezgo's room. The madman himself, however, is offered a tray of relics by a jackal-ish servant, and a couple more women tend to his injuries. On the tray lie the remaining objects; a red rose, a chain of beads holding water, a red shard, and the shadowy mirror.

NOW AS FOR THE JUDGING

This was dang hard. >.>

Donnie's tactics were, to me, much better than Dray's. He seemed to think about them much more. Dray's style, though, was more creative and appealing to me, while Donnie was... well, in character - a big hulk without much of a personality in my opinion. Even so, I like both of the characters. A madman-android is something awesome, and I like the whole Big Daddy/steam golem/giant/Nautilus kinda guy.

Even so... I believe that the creativity was manifested more by Dray. So, Ezgo moves on as a winner, but 06 is welcome to stay |:P

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #40 on: June 30, 2012, 04:58:07 PM
Eyeing it with curiosity, Ezgo picks up the crimson shard. He isn't quite sure what it's supposed to do.

"Odd little trinket.. But if you must offer, then I shall take it."

Even for a little while