Author Topic: Ezgo vs. Mega-06 AND introduction to fights in the arena!  (Read 22271 times)

Shifting Sands

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
"Greetings, ladies and gents of various mortal ages or immortal states of power!" Kain announces, now actually showing color and not just an outline. He has two curling horns atop his head, a devilish, fanged smile, fancy blue-and-red noble's clothes, and a spaded tail twirling around himself. Despite the demonic appearance, he has a faint tanned appearance and normalish green eyes.

"Our match for the moment in this universe is a creator v. creation cage competition! A fight for the title of who really owns the other! We, the Gods, bring you... Ezgo, the mad scientist, and Mega-06, the hulking machine!"

Both of the fighters enter from opposite sides of the arena, finding nothing of interest for cover or weaponizing across the entire field.

"Commence fighting!" Kain yells, and drops a checkered black-and-white flag into the arena.

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 03:20:21 PM
Ezgo watches the flag drop, rolling his eye at the silly thing. His gaze then turns at his... creation. A feral snarl escape his jaws, hackles raised. Metal creaks and hisses as tiny gusts of steam course through his copper veins. He points with his secondary left hand towards the hulking half-organic, half-mechanized being opposite to him, his normal left hand clenched into a fist. It causes the blade on that arm to *SHHHNG* to life with the speed of an arrow, freshly loosed from its bowstring.

"You! You DARE to go against your creator?! I gave you STEEL! I gave you LIFE! Without me, you'd be but a rotting corpse! I, Ezgo! revive you, Mega-O6, and what do I GET IN RETURN?! HATRED AND SPITE! YOU DARE TO ATTEMPT TO MURDER YOUR SAVIOR?!" He threw his right hand down towards the ground, its blade bursting forth and scraping against the tainted ground of battle and death. "For this... I cannot forgive you!" Ezgo snapped at the air, biting some invisible target.

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 07:42:07 PM
Amusingly enough Omega paid no heed to any sort of 'start' or flag to the fight. Indeed, as soon as he caught sight of Ezgo when the flash of light dimmed he began a rapidly accelerating charge towards the cybernetic fox regardless to any designated initiation of hostilities. Each step Omega made echoed thunderous bang and leaving a minor crater in his wake as he rushes towards his 'creator'.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 07:54:54 PM
Ezgo waits until Mega-O6 is only seven feet away, before his robotic limbs reach out and grapple onto O6's shoulders, twisting around to send their master up and over the threat. At the same time, he has them leave two small mines that loosely fall from their holdings in the palms of the fake secondary arms, to attempt to magnetically cling to O6's shoulders. They, however, fail and slide off to the ground.

"Such reckless violence! If only you had obeyed me, for then you could be CRUSHING O7 right now, instead of attempting at me." Ezgo twists around and prepares himself for a strike by holding his back-arms before him in a crossed position.

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 08:01:28 PM
Perhaps Ezgo had forgotten just how MUCH armor he stuffed into Omega! The lumbering giant couldn't stop so easily and smashed into a wall.... or rather.... smashed right through it and through several onlookers and a few meters into the stone behind said onlookers. It turns slowly, wobbily as if not used to the body but every second it moves it becomes more familiar. It lets out a deep growl and spins the bayonet in its left hand before walking towards Ezgo.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 08:10:30 PM
Ezgo hmms at the hole in the wall. "Mmm.. Yes. A nice crater. Maybe I should've made you taller. Then you might've taken out the next level! Oh I can just imagine the carnage already!"

He eyes the bayonet spin and his creation now lumbering towards him. He doesn't move, instead waiting. Waiting....

*beep* *beep* *beepbeep* *beepbeep*

"I wouldn't step much further if I were you, Mega-O6. Or did you not notice the two little pings on your armor when I went by? Sure they fell off... doesn't meant they don't still work." Ezgo only grinned toothily.

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 02:10:35 AM
Omega stabs the giant knife into a concrete slab he smashed down, using it as leverage to lift it and toss it at Ezgo's direction. He then spun up his gattling and fired into the slab in midair, shattering it into  numerous high velocity chunks, spraying both Ezgo and the mines.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 02:16:12 AM
Ezgo shields his eye with a secondary arm, leaping back using his right leg to begin the movement. His mines are detonated prematurely, and only send shards of concrete upwards and it every which-way expect downwards, leaving two small, blackened blast holes. Any shards of concrete that manage to get past the explosion either don't reach Ezgo, or 'plink' off his metal plating. "And a learner, too! Oh, it pains me so that I will have to..." Ezgo's voice changes to a deeper, infuriated pitch. "SCRAP YOU AND O7 FOR THIS ERROR OF YOURS!"

Ezgo then pulls his pistol and fires one round at O6, not bothering to aim.

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 02:21:33 AM
The single shot was rather well placed.... hitting into a small gap in the armor. Fortunately.... or rather UNfortunately, Ezgo's handiwork has left very little in the way of 'vitals' inside the area he shot at. Not to mention the self sealing suit, the shot closes up on itself. Omega levels his massive gattling and screeches as he fires a torrent of large rounds.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 02:27:28 AM
Ezgo brings his second arms up to guard as much of face, neck, and left side of his torso as possible, O6's rounds mostly ricocheting off or denting his plates. One scrapes his left shoulder, but nothing serious, while another hits his eye-lens and cracks it, the glass having been reinforced. Ezgo dives to the side in an attempt to get out of the immediate line of fire.

"Why did I even GIVE YOU A GIANT GUN?!"

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 03:57:57 PM
Ezgo is suddenly witness to the tireless strength he proudly gives to himself and his creations. Rather than waste bullets, Omega proceeded to toss concrete slabs where Ezgo is hiding. Oddly enough these reckless looking tosses appear to have some kind of tactic to them not readily apparent.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 03:42:50 PM
Ezgo waits for only a few brief moments, mainly to examine the way Mega-O6 throws slabs of concrete, before poking his head out.

"So, my creation. You want my demise, don't you? Well, if I fall, who will tend to precious O7? I didn't finish her, after all. Do you want her to die? On your hands? Just because I wasn't able to give her a full life support or didn't give her internals a fuel source? All because you interrupted my work? Is that it? Do you just want her dead? Do I even matter to you?"

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 02:54:23 PM
Omega has vanished amidst the slabs of concrete blocking any view. Curse the soft sand concealing his footsteps and the cloud of dust hiding his form as he stalks Ezgo.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 12:50:46 PM
Ezgo curses at the blinding dust and muffling sand, noting to himself that he needs to install systems on himself that would bypass such crippling disadvantages. His secondary right hand, with a flick of the wrist, pops out another small explosive and carefully holds it between its metallic fingers.

"Oh Mega-O6... Wheeeere are yoooou?" Ezgo says as he slowly arcs his view around, examining for signs of movement.

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 01:02:39 PM
Gaining an advantageous position behind the cybernetic Ezgo, Omega swings his massive gattling towards Ezgo's head in a spinning move with the knife coming at a different angle.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:04:27 PM by Donnie »