Author Topic: Ezgo vs. Mega-06 AND introduction to fights in the arena!  (Read 22276 times)

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 01:18:14 PM
Ezgo hears a metallic clank as O6's form swings down on him, and he yelps, swinging around.  He reaches up with his right hand and grabs a hold of the gun as it comes barreling towards him and stiffens up his arm, getting pushed back some and having to bring in his left to stop it from bashing his head in. His left secondary arm tries to stop the knife's blade, but only manages to barely reach it in time, causing it to veer off-course, blade hitting metal plating on his back and causing a sound of many tiny rivets popping out of place, and steam hissing. It forces a sign of pain on Ezgo's face in the form of a snarl.

"Cowardly scrap! If only you did this well when you FIRST met me, then maybe I would've chosen a different test subject! Maybe O7 wouldn't be in semi-statis, dying ever so slooooowly right now... Or have you forgotten all about her, 'daddy'?"

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 01:53:31 PM
Omega replied in kind..... by dropping the bayonet and attempting to grab Ezgo by the head and letting out a muffled moan.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 05:25:56 PM
Ezgo notices his creation dropping the blade.. and reacts. His left secondary arm immediately moves from its earlier folly and grabs a hold of it, since there is nothing to hold it. At the same time, he lets go of the gattling gun and ducks away from Omega's hand, slapping it with his right secondary hand to lay the explosive in it, as well as prime it. He then forces himself into a.. 30-or-so degree angle jump in an attempt to get away.

"I'll be sure to give O7 her inheritance in the form of your slag!"

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 01:45:57 PM
The strange mine latched to Omega's cannon had a strange familiarity to it. Magnetic and strong at that. Unfortunately his armor was rather roundish and quite rusted and thus rather difficult to adhere to. Omega swipes the explosive off his arm with his gattling and backs away from the live explosive on the ground.

He pulls a new ammo belt into his arm cannon and fires at Ezgo, "Quiiiieeeet..." he moaned, as if mocking Ezgo.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 11:54:20 AM
Ezgo smirked as he ran and dove behind a pile of rubble O6 had thrown in his direction earlier, taking shelter behind it. Sure it wasn't the best hiding place, due to the piercing power of lead, but it would hold for at least a few moments.

"You want silence?! I'll GIVE you silence!"

After moments of hiding, Ezgo springs himself out of hiding, throws an explosive from his right secondary hand as he locks up his right arm. He pulls back the hammer on his gun, and fires at the tiny device he threw. A second after firing, he throws the bayonet he took from Mega like a javelin with his left secondary hand with a mighty shout of inner anger towards that mechanized creature he created. It dared to defy him, it should pay a fitting price.

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 05:52:03 PM
The explosive detonated in mid air and sent a sizable shockwave outward, forcing Omega to cover his visor from the shrapnel though barely moving him from his position. The bayonet however lodged itself into his knee joint under the protective cap armor.

"He used to be a contender till he took a bayonet to the knee!" Yelled someone in the audience, followed by a sudden flash of lightning aimed somewhere in the stands, likely targeting the speaker.

Omega grasped the bayonet and attempts to force the blade out of his knee though it is very difficult. Nothing but gyros and gears in that area trying to work against each other as he pulls with his left hand. He raised his right gattling arm and applies suppressive fire on Ezgo's position.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 06:01:18 PM
Ezgo hears the metallic *Ch-klangk* of metal against metal, and even though he can't see what happened, he dives to the right of his no-longer useful shelter and makes a dash towards Mega, running headlong into a stream of bullets. One grazes his left shoulder, only taking a bit of cloth and fur, while another pokes a hole in an ear. Ezgo growls his way through the sudden shock of burning pain in his ear, seeing his crippled creation.

A few moments ago, right before that lightning struck, someone made a joke. Now he got it.

With a quick robot-leg-powered dive, Ezgo moves towards the back of Mega, getting out his 'knife' with his left hand. A bloodthirsty snarl planted firmly on his face, and his ears pressed flat against his skull.

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 08:36:50 PM
Omega swept his working leg to allow him to turn to track, curse though be Ezgo's speed and the weight of the multi-barreled gun and was unable to keep aim. As Ezgo approached from behind, Omega pulls hard on the bayonet stuck to his knee causing him to stagger backwards somewhat. Using the weight of his gun, Omega swung it around towards Ezgo to realign the lumbering giant. Whether it hit or not, Omega is in the proper alignment with the bayonet now being held out towards Ezgo.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:42:19 PM by Donnie »

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 08:47:01 PM
As O6 swung his gun, Ezgo ducked down into a slide, moving along the ground through his momentum. As he slides, he swings at O6's left leg, specifically the back of the knee before it gets out of range, with his blade. Then, as he moves a bit more, his secondary arms grab a hold of Mega's right leg, and with a twist and groan of strain from the metal, send him spiraling up and onto Mega's back. He fastens his secondary hands onto Mega-O6's shoulders with steam-powered grip, and rears back his robotic leg.

"Is that all?! Is IT?!"

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 09:02:18 PM
OMega ducks forward a bit then launches himself backward, slamming Ezgo into the dirt and squishing him under several tons of suit. He brings his arm up into the air before slamming his elbow onto where Ezgo was under him.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:33:42 PM by Donnie »

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 09:39:28 PM
There are many sounds. One of straining metal. One of hissing steam. One of a roar of adrenaline and anger. Then there was the clang of a metal elbow in his metallic rib cage. Ezgo had managed to curl himself up, brought both of his legs under himself, and is now holding Mega-O6 with all six limbs. He groans from the strain it puts on him, but it allows him free access to the armor of his opponent..

While he holds the several ton monster up barely, his wrist-blades are are at work, scraping against folds in the metal, and trying to get into joints. Why did he make him so HEAVY?!

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 09:46:09 PM
Omega hears the clattering of something trying to pry into his armor. He uses his arms and legs and strains to lift himself and Ezgo clinging to his back and slams himself down again several times then began to roll towards a wall, all the while making any kind of stable work into armor impossible with all the dust and sand being kicked up. Omega stands up and begins smashing Ezgo into a stone wall.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 09:50:03 PM
Ezgo lets a bloody grin move onto his face, he seems to almost.. not care. He doesn't care what pains his body brings him any longer. He lets Mega smash him into the wall.. His grip was lost.. Before pulling up his secondary arms in a flurry, launching an explosive at Mega's glass faceplate, and pulling up his knife quickly to attempt to... stab the explosive into the glass. Ezgo's eyes show only glee and bliss.

"Now.. NOW YOU DIE AGAIN! HA! HAHA! HAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAA!" Ezgo's laughter fills the air.

Even for a little while

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 10:19:00 PM
Ezgo's speed was distressing, however when Ezgo placed the explosive on Omega's glass visor he turned to the side on impulse. Though the knife actually penetrated the iron and cut Omega's cheek inside, he missed the explosive just barely. Omega leans forward to drop the bomb from his plate then turns around and falls onto his back onto the explosive, with Ezgo still on board now on the bomb.

Draykin

• View Profile
Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 10:25:05 PM
Ezgo grins, wider than he should be able to. He puts his feet up against the wall he was being smashed against, and JUMPS against it, wriggling free of Mega-O6's bulky, and by that right clumsy, hands, sending himself just over O6 as the abomination veers down. He brings his knife out of the cut it made in the process. He only laughs more.

Even for a little while