Crimson Flag Comic Forums
August 25, 2016, 04:54:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Programming Practices  (Read 177 times)
« on: June 29, 2016, 10:05:37 AM »

View Profile WWW Email
Dragyn
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2

So I'm trying to get back to making progress on my programming after a somewhat lengthy hiatus, and it's been going ok.  There's been a bit off re-learning what I had coded, but I usually have everything commented and documented well enough that I can figure it out.

But then I found this:

I laughed.  I still have no idea what it was for, or why it's still in there.  I'm gonna' either delete it or at least comment it out, but I felt like I should share it first.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 06:26:24 AM »

View Profile
Selden

Radioactive_Toast: http://www.teamphobic.com/ninjahijinx/id26/274.jpg and that would be my brother dressed for Civil War reenacting
Selden: Toast, I'm afraid your brother looks like he has a portable spotlight on his head.
Pontos: XD
Pontos: Can't unsee
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 10:39:34 AM »

Just another feline, nothing to see here
"Oh boy..."
View Profile Email
plazmastorm
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed believing whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
-Morpheus
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 01:22:32 PM »

View Profile WWW Email
Dragyn

Interestingly, in my attempts to fix a bug, I have now broken it to the point it no longer compiles.  So that's fun.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 08:41:30 PM »

View Profile
Selden

Interestingly, in my attempts to fix a bug, I have now broken it to the point it no longer compiles.  So that's fun.

I warned you!

Radioactive_Toast: http://www.teamphobic.com/ninjahijinx/id26/274.jpg and that would be my brother dressed for Civil War reenacting
Selden: Toast, I'm afraid your brother looks like he has a portable spotlight on his head.
Pontos: XD
Pontos: Can't unsee
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 11:55:46 AM »

View Profile WWW Email
Dragyn

You did, indeed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: