Author Topic: Recruiting For the (Beach) War effort  (Read 6552 times)

Raf_Cian

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
on: May 28, 2012, 09:52:28 PM
Ok, as some observant people might have noticed my player is writing a story. It's a slow process mostly involving mortal combat with writer's block and then strapping his behind to a chair and staring at a word processor for a bit. The story was almost reach for it's second chapter... but each character is allowed to review their scenes for ICness and as it turns out Kenku doesn't do TG.

And by that I mean he doesn't do it onto other people. So I'm scrapping the later third of the chapter and find myself in need of an actual female character. Now, I know there is a female variant of Virmir and a few others of otherwise male characters, but I don't know any of them. So I need to get a volunteer female to put herself at the mercy of Kenku's free samples.

Also, since the thread is open if anyone else would like to volunteer/request/blacklist something now would be the time. As I explained to Selden yesterday this isn't just a muscle growth story (though my player is found of those), this is a beach TF story, so things will be escalating slowly until eventually... well that would spoil the ending. The point is this is not a time to be shy; the longer this story drags on the more likely that anything will go.

...within a reasonable G(ish) rating of course.

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:55:58 PM
I'd like to volunteer for a story thingy, if it's alright, never been in a story before so I figured it'd be fun. [:P
As for the female thing, does it need to be strictly female characters, or do female forms count?

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 06:15:57 AM
I would also like to volunteer for this story. It seems interesting, so I may as well sign myself up. As for the female thing, I don't really count at all since I don't even have a female form (like how Trask has Astra, or Vir has Lucile).

Raf_Cian

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 11:47:43 AM
You'll have to ask Kenku if female alternate versions of typically male characters will be allowed.

@Trask: I welcome your enthusiasm but I have places you'd be better suited for than Chapter 2... namely Chapter 3.

@Zavier: Welcome aboard. Any description you can give me would be welcome since... I honestly have no clue who you are.  |:( Sorry.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 12:02:50 PM
I don't have a problem with that. The main thing that mattered there is that there isn't a TG cause it would be agianst my character's Laurels.

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 01:10:07 PM
@Zavier: Welcome aboard. Any description you can give me would be welcome since... I honestly have no clue who you are.  |:( Sorry.

I'll give it to you in a PM

Selden

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 06:42:50 PM
You're welcome to have Selden come in whenever he might be helpful.  He makes good supporting cast.  |;)

Tyla: Ty Ty ty Ty Ty Ty
Tyla: we need more tys
Selden: No, no, no. Then we'd need a tybreaker.
* Tvorsk snickers!
Tyla: ...
Tyla: that was...
Tvorsk: Tyla, the word you're looking for is "beautiful". {;)
Virmir: I need to hire Selden as an editor. [;)

DigitFiredrake

• Fluffwolf of all trades
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 07:16:53 AM
Tech is always happy to help with stories! =3 *giggles and looks about.* x3

Tera can be around sometimes, anytime Tech is hit with ginger and or spice that happens. =p
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:42:39 AM by TechtheWolf »

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

Tizocoatl

• Ambystoma Mexicanum
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
  • Axolotl. axe-o-loh-tal say it with me people...
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 01:35:07 PM
if you need someone who is guaranteed to break everything and put it back together with a few extra weapons systems included, i'm always willing do do something

Loop-Dee-Loop-Dee-Loopity-Doop