Author Topic: Foxgamer01: The Room  (Read 4182 times)

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
on: April 25, 2012, 07:50:07 PM
Well, here's a dark story from me.

I was put under trial. At least, I think it was a trial. There was a judge and a lawyer, telling the things I had done. There was no jury and no audience, making me feel so alone in this large empty place.

The main thing I had done to get here wasn’t murder, rape, theft, or anything wrong. I was here because I had helped a person get a home when things were going bad for him. They took me after that and here I was. There was more things I had done like listening and helping a depressed person, writing and telling stories for free, and helping any person with any problem.

As the lawyer continued to read, I noticed the light on my side was fading. I looked down and felt very cold and alone inside. Not even helping people had filled the empty space in my heart.

When the lawyer finished reading, the judge gave me two options for my sentence. One was to take a syringe filled with poison and injected upon myself. The other was to go to the room filled with people needing help and helped them. As much as I wanted to kill myself and end it there, I decided to take on the latter because I felt it was my duty to help others.

They took me to the room and the second I placed my foot in there, a person asked me for help. So I did. As soon as that problem was settled, another came and asked for help. So I did.

For 60 years I had helped the people there without end and without help of my own. Every week I was always taken back to court and was always asked me the same two options: Suicide or help others. I would always help others and they would take me back to the room.

There were people who come to watched me for as long as five minutes and then leave and never return. They were never the ones I had helped neither in the room nor in the past before I came here.

As much as I wanted to leave this place by suicide once and for all, I knew I would stay here until the day I die. The people who wanted me to help them would always make sure of that. Because of it, I hated myself with every cell in my body for being so willing to help others.

Finally it seems that I was in the last few minutes of my life. The raven flew above me as I helped the last person in the room. As soon as I finished, the raven touched me with the talons.

I then woke up from my dream. I was lying on the hospital bed, with much stuff hooked onto me. I was having cancer and I nearly died because of it. I believed the worse was over for now.

I looked at my side and I noticed my laptop with all four of my IMs on. There was only one person there trying to contact me. I knew who he was since he always chatted with me whenever I was on. I sighed as I weakly typed in my reply to him.

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 09:02:37 PM
Some dark emotions here. It seems more like an intro to be honest, and I'm left wondering more about the narrator.

[fox] Virmir

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 07:20:14 PM
Yeah. I don't know if I'll expand it, but I've already sowed the seeds for one. I just need a proper idea(aka, a species, real and not, to change the person into) to go on.  {;)

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--