Author Topic: Foxgamer01: Fox and Wolf TFs  (Read 5028 times)

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
on: April 21, 2012, 03:18:34 PM
Here's another old story I've written in . . . 2010. Ohhhhhh boy. Anyways, enjoy the bad writing.

Edited by Dracondo

Ho-Oh TF: http://foxgamer01.deviantart.com/art/Ho-Oh-TF-157748151
Lugia TF: http://foxgamer01.deviantart.com/art/Lugia-TF-162138493
Fox and Wolf TFs: Here.
Dragon TF: (Can't post link.)
Werewolf TF: (Can't post link.)
Husky TF: http://crimsonflagcomic.com/forum/index.php?topic=1300.0
Griffin TF: http://crimsonflagcomic.com/forum/index.php?topic=1287.0
Califox TF or HILTSWAHAE: http://foxgamer01.deviantart.com/art/Califox-TF-or-HILTSWAHAE-305615081

I stood in the corner of the room, watching my classmates have their conversations that lead to nowhere. Talking about the usual; sports, girlfriends, boyfriends, cars, fashions, and more. I didn't join into those kinds of talk because I didn't have anything to talk about. I was the ghost of the school, the alien, the one who didn't belong to any social groups.

Even if I did have something to say, I was usually ignored for no reason. Perhaps it's because I was the alien there that people didn't pay any attention to. It got bad when I would play a team game with my classmates because, usually, no one except me knew which team I was on. But it was silly and stupid when my classmates were encouraging me to speak out more, be more social, but how could I have if the same people ignored me, making the whole argument pointless?

'I don't belong here,' I thought. 'I belong somewhere else.'

There' were times, like being ignored, that made me feel like I was being abused by everyone around me. Some I would help in their personal crises and they promised to repay the debt they owed, but never did. Some I would ask for help, but I was ignored in the end. And some would make me take the fall someone else’s problems. Maybe it was because I was too nice for my own good, something that even my dad criticized me for it. But the one thing I couldn’t stand in the world was to see others cry.

"Ok class," our teacher, Miss Levo, said, "It's 3:15. Have a great day."

'Ok,' I thought. 'Time to go home.'

I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the room. Walking to the bike racks at the side of school, I thought about how alien I was there. I had few, if any, friends there in that school and they hardly got into conversations with me unless they wanted something from me and, even then, I got nothing from it. Perhaps, there was a place where I could go and feel normal for once.

I reached my bike, which was gold and silver in color, unlocked it, and rode it on my way home. Along the way home, I passed by Ashlei Lupus’s house. She was the new girl in school who had just entered a year ago. She had brown hair with blond highlights, blue eyes, always wore her necklace, which had a red gem on it, and she was the star of our chess club and softball team. I admitted that I loved her, but so did all of the guys at school and, with all of the competition for her, why would she have cared about the alien of the school?

I then passed by the shopping center of our town, or what was left of it. Most of the stores here were closed due to the failing economy there. Sometimes, I wondered, if the future was bleak, that we were heading into dark times last seen less than a century ago. If so, did we let it happened? Did we make mistakes that shouldn't have be made? Or was it bound to happen?

I then noticed a store I had never seen before. It was an video game store, with images of video game characters, like Mario and Solid Snake, on the windows of the store. I would’ve loved to go into the store and buy a game, but I didn't have any money. Besides, it looked like it was closed for the day. So I had no choice but to go home.

After a bit, I reached my home, which was one floor and blue and white. I got off my bike and walked it to the side of the house where I left it leaning on the wall. Pulling out my key, I unlocked my door and entered my house.

It was empty, just as I expected it would be. It was still before four o'clock, which was when my sister would come home from college. It felt strange though, coming home alone those days. My mom died of lung cancer four years before then and my dad left here last December to work with my great uncles at their farm at California, leaving just my sister and me to take care of the house. It wasn’t that bad, it just got lonely at times.

I placed my backpack on the couch and opened it. I then pulled out a book, The Three Investigators: The Mystery of the Coughing Dragon, and opened it. But then a folded slip of paper had fallen from the book and onto the floor. I picked it up, unfolded it, and read it.

It said:

Dear Matt Vulpes,

Can you meet me at my house at 5:00? I have something to show you.

From,
Ashlei Lupus

My heart gave a leap of joy, but my mind filled with questions. Why should she send it to me when she could invite another cooler guy? Still, since she asked me to come, I decided I'd go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok," I said. "I'm going out."

"Ok," I heard my sister say. "See you later."

I went outside at five and went to my bike. I then road it to Ashlei house, passing by the shopping center in the progress. Looking at the stores, I noticed that the video game store that was here less than a couple of hours ago had vanished. Instead there was a rings and plush store in its place. In front of the store was a man with long black hair, blue eyes, and he was wearing a brown tweed jacket with elbow patches that were left unbuttoned, a fashionable shirt, a bow tie, red braces, rolled up trousers and black boots. He smiled and waved at me as I rode by.

After awhile, I reached her house. It was like my house, only brown and white. I looked at the door and saw her in front of it. She was wearing a green shirt, brown pants, the necklace she usually wore, and white running shoes.

When she gestured me with her hand to come, I got off my bike and put it down on the ground. I walked towards her and, for a few seconds, we stood there, face to face, without talking.

"Hello Matt," she finally said.

"Hello," I said. "What do you need?"

"If you'll come," she said, "I'll show them to you."

She then turned around and opened the door to her house. She entered it with me following, with questions filling up my head. After a bit, she stopped at the wall with some type of symbols I've never seen before in a shape of a triangle. The top symbol was red, the lower left was blue, and the lower right was green.

"Matt," she said. "Do you remember what happened a year ago?"

After a bit of thinking, I said, "I think I know what you mean..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was riding my bike home, just like any other day. There was nothing interesting usually on the way.

But then I saw her standing there. She had on a blue shirt, the necklace with the red gem, and jeans. I was so startled by her appearance that I hit a part of the sidewalk and fell down onto the ground. Getting up, I felt the opened wounds burning and the bones aching. I heard running and, when I turned around, I saw her running to me.

"Are you ok?" she said.

"Y-yes," I said.

"That's good," she said.

"Well, well. What do we have here?"

We turned around and, when I saw him, I groaned. Drew Infirmus, the troublemaker of the school. He had blond hair, purple eyes, and he was wearing a black shirt with a black jacket over it, black pants, and black shoes.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Nothing from you," he said. "What I want is that thing around that girl’s neck."

"What?!" she said.

"Yeah," he said. He ran up and forcibly removed the necklace from her. "I'll be taking that."

"Hey!" I said.

I felt my blood becoming hot, even hotter than those scrape wounds, and heard the blood running through my ears. Without thinking, I gave Drew a punch in the nose, breaking it. Drew stepped back a few steps and dropped the necklace. He then ran off the opposite direction, holding his nose and crying. I picked it up and handed it back to her.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," I said. I walked to my bike, picked it up from the ground, and prepared to continue on my way home. "See you."

"Wait," she said. "What's your name?"

"Matt Vulpes," I said. "What's yours?"

"Ashlei Lupus," she said.

"If you mean the day that I stopped Drew from stealing your necklace, then yes," I said.

"Yes, that's it," she said. "Do you know why I wear it all the time?"

"Other than the fact that you've got it as a gift from your dad, then no," I said.

"Now," she said, removing her necklace, "you'll find out why."

A few seconds had passed and there was a ripping sound. To my shock and surprise, a wolf tail appeared behind Ashlei. I then saw her hands transform into a mix between a hand and a wolf paw with gray fur spreading up her arms. Then there was another ripping sound and, when I looked down at her feet, I saw her shoes ripped apart as they became digitigrades-like wolf legs. I looked up to her face and saw her ears moved up her head and became more pointed, like wolf ears. While her brown hair became gray, her blond highlights remained the same. Finally her face became covered in grey fur as her nose and mouth turned into a wolf muzzle. I rubbed my eyes, trying to tell myself that people didn't transformed in front of me, but when I opened my eyes again, she was still an anthro wolf.

I stood there in shock for a few seconds, and then I said, "W-what the heck just happened?"

"I'm not human," she said. "I'm actually a Wilk, a species from the planet Eckzahm."

"From another planet?" I said. "So you're a-"

"Alien?" she said. "Yes. I was sent here to observe this planet for about a year for my school report."

"So that necklace turns you into a human?" I said.

"Yes," she said. "My dad got it from a man he called Mr. Crevan."

"Wait a minute," I said. "It turns you into a human as long as you're wearing it, right? So why didn't you turned back into your true form when Drew removed it a year ago?"

"Because," she said, "as long as I don't want to changed back, I'll remained in human form for about a minute or so."

"Why are you showing me this now?" I said.

"Because this is the last day I'll be on earth," she said. "But I want you to come with me."

"What?" I said.

"You see," she said, "when Drew took my necklace, I was scared. Scared of what everyone around me would think if they saw me when I changed back. Imagined, your first day at observing the humans and your true form is about to be revealed any second. I was really scared.

"But then you got it back from him in time. I had never been more thankful before in my life. I wanted to repay it back to you in any way I can. Now here's the chance I had been waiting for. So, will you come with me?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Yes."

The anthro wolf smiled and said, "Good. Here."

She handed me some type of ring. I looked at it and I noticed that it had a fox head engraved on it. I looked up at her questionably.

"What's this ring for?" I said.

"It's a ring that can transform you into what's engraved on it," she said. "I got it from a ring and plush shop run by a man named Undecim Medicus. He said it's due to the shop having Athrú technology powering it up."

"Athrú technology?" I said.

"Yes," she said. "It's technology that has powerful magic running its power, so the species were one of the five greatest civilizations since over thousands of years ago."

"What happened to them?" I said.

"They had gotten into what's known as the Last Great Transformation War," she said. "A war between them and the Nex Mutatio, another of the five great civilizations that could transform species, only darker. Both civilizations are destroyed now that they tried to kill each other. Now most, if not all, of the two species are dead."

"I see," I said.

I looked at the ring for a few seconds and then I put it on. As soon as I put it on, I felt a jolt running through my body. I looked at my ring for a few seconds before I heard a ripping sound from behind me. I turned my head around and saw a fox tail coming from me.

"Whoa," I said.

I looked at my hands and I saw them becoming a mix between a hand and a fox paw with black fur appearing there. The black fur on my hands-paws went up to my elbows where they were now rusty red. I then heard another ripping sound below me and, when I looked down, I saw my feet tearing apart my shoes at they became more digitigrades-like. The black fur on my feet-paws then spread up my legs where they became rusty red as they reached my knees.

"Incredible," I said.

I felt the fur spreading under my clothes and now they were going to my head. I felt a slight tingling from my ears and, when I felt them, they were moving up my head and are becoming more pointed now. Finally, I saw my nose moving more forward with my mouth as they were turning into a muzzle. I felt my muzzle with my hand-paw and looked at Ashlei.

"Fantastic," I said.

"Do you like it?" she said.

"Boy, do I!" I said.

"That's good," she said. "You know, ever since you've gotten my necklace back, I've fallen in love with you."

"You have?" I said. "Why, the first time I saw you, I've fallen in love with you too."

We both smiled for a few seconds and then we got closer. We then kissed on the spot for a few seconds. After awhile, she pulled away and turned to the wall.

"Tairsearch," she said and the three symbols span around until it became what looked like a whirlpool of white energy on the wall. She then turned back to me. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I said.

She smiled and went into the portal with me following her. As I followed her, I realized that this is where I belonged, I no longer felt like an alien anymore. I'm where I should be for the first time in my life.

'Let's go across the universe.'

The End
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:28:49 PM by foxgamer01 »

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 08:21:52 PM
This one is simply cheeserifific. [;)  Still, I like the whole feeling like an alien thing, and then it turning out quite literal. He he he

[fox] Virmir

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 05:12:33 PM
Yes, I admit that my story was really cheesy.

Thank you. I intended the whole alien thing.  {:)

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--