Author Topic: Drawing Requests! (Closed)  (Read 16488 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: March 29, 2012, 12:14:43 AM
Hello!

I will take SEVEN doodle requests below!

CLOSED -- Thanks for requesting!

Continuing with no set theme again.  Anything from a standing/waving pose to a plush-hex-taur-ification goes. [;)  Make it fun!

- One character only this time!  Exceptions:

- You may request one of my main characters to add to the drawing, but only if there's interaction with yours.

- You may "double up" with another (qualifying) CF-er. This will count as two requests. Both members must post in this topic (Second member just needs to post a "I'm with <first guy>!" note if the picture is fully described in the first requestor's post.)

Please describe your character(s), pose, and any accessories!  Please post references if you have them, otherwise provide as detailed a description as you like but be sure to provide basic details such as feral/anthro, etc.  I'm going to take what I have in front of me and just draw without asking questions. [;)

IF I NEVER DREW YOUR CHARACTER BEFORE AND YOU POST A REQUEST WITH NO REFERENCE OR DETAILS WATSOEVER, I SWEAR TO THE BLASTED TREES I'M GOING TO DRAW YOU A MUFFIN INSTEAD.

- Proooooobably no backgrounds this time.  Though I may consider if I get inspired.

- Only CF members who have joined before the date of this posting are eligible.

- This is open to ALL CF members who have not received a forum request drawing from me in the past six months.  (Trades, prizes, commissions, etc. do not count, obviously.) This means people who are new and did not get anything yet or have not gotten anything in a while are eligible!  You can check the date of your latest artwork from me by searching for your character on my art site: http://art.by.virmir.com/ Alternatively you can just look back on the drawing request topics in the forum here.

***PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!! DON'T POST A BLASTED REQUEST IF YOU DON'T BLASTED QUALIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T ASK ME IF YOU QUALIFY!!!!! LOOK AND SEE IF YOU QUALIFY YOUR BLASTED SELF!!!!!! IT'S *SUPER* EASY TO GO LOOK UP YOUR LAST BLASTED REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Seven requests only!  (Don't post a request if you see seven already!)

CLOSED -- Thanks for requesting!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:06:12 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

AmigaDragon

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:53:14 AM
Prince dragging Virmir by the cape, like Snoopy and linus. http://www.flickr.com/photos/60184923@N08/6712585931/

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

foxgamer01

• Solid Fox, Daren Crevan
  • Allons-Y
    • View Profile
    • Foxgamer01 of DA
Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 01:14:56 AM
My character turning into a macro foxtaur. =3

Refs:
Here's one for his looks and color patterns: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6281733
Here's one for his paws (big and digitigrade :-p), and, if possible, his 'coolness' XD: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5152794/
Here's one you did for my character: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6102083/

And, this time, can you make his hair color the same as his fur color? ^.|.^;

=3

(19:14:28) Virmir: All of Foxgamer's pics are either super happy or BATTLE.
(19:14:53) Virmir: Except that one roo one.
--

Nika

• A scientific 'sune
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 01:18:21 AM
Wolfe, holding his cannon (  http://sweepingcarnage.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d4t6u2e  )   looking off into the distance, looking serious as usual.
He is 5 feet 6 inches tall, With a general dark gray color. He has red eyes, and 8 tails which account for about 3/4 of his bodymass. He has black gloves/boots (as in fur pattern) with red at the color transition, and has black tipped tails. He wears a large, black longcoat with 6 flintlock pistols on it, along with a black bladed sword at his side. He has a black and red compound bow, like this: http://www.bowhunting.com/content/modules/rhino.pages/files/uploads/diagrams/bow-diagram.jpg            on his back [:) He is Anthro, too. He has red headfur and usually an old-style pair of steampunk goggles on his forehead. His claws are also always visible. The cannon glows around its dual-reactors and liquid coolant. Even though he looks grim, he usually has a good self-confident grin about him. his footpaws are digitrade. If you "feel inspired" an appropriate background would be in front of a massive fleet of airships!  LAST EDIT (5th one) He also has relatively large teeth, and his longcoat is never buttoned up. There are also 4 round, black, old fashioned grenades in pouches that are over his shoulders, under the coat. The black-grey color transitions are red, as I said, but are also slightly jagged/uneven. You can choose, but depending on how much magic he has on him, his claws may be black and/or red. His sword also has a white line along the edge, and all of it is matte, not shiny. (edit 7 *sigh*) his cannon is shoulder fired, too.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 02:26:01 PM by Wolfe »

Sune. Working currently on accelerator physics and propulsion engineering. Still trying to figure out how those two are related careers.

Kasimir

• Yet another toon-furry grey fox
  • Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 04:13:35 AM
**Withdrawn**
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:36:30 PM by Risu »

"Mission taken!" [:P

Tallyn

• Level 70 Sentinel Bushi
  • THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 05:29:27 AM
Tallyn posing on his hindlegs, with his wings spread out and his left arms holding a staff made from the wand requisitioned from you. A natural wood-like swirl between the two halves.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7474490 Upper body ref.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4428187/ Color and lower body ref.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:44:28 PM by Tallyn »

"To trees with this kibble stuff!" - Virmir

Selden

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 06:51:15 AM
Selden hugging Virmir!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7424706/

Selden is 4' 8" tall, but if you want the two fuzzies to be the same size that's okay too. |:)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:36:11 AM by Selden »

Tyla: Ty Ty ty Ty Ty Ty
Tyla: we need more tys
Selden: No, no, no. Then we'd need a tybreaker.
* Tvorsk snickers!
Tyla: ...
Tyla: that was...
Tvorsk: Tyla, the word you're looking for is "beautiful". {;)
Virmir: I need to hire Selden as an editor. [;)

Trubbol

• Unknown hero
  • Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 01:02:47 PM

DigitFiredrake

• Fluffwolf of all trades
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 01:38:38 PM
There are already seven... oh well I shoot an idea here anyway even if it won't happen  [:(! Tech as a cute caterpillar nomming some leaves. =3

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 02:44:08 PM
There are already seven... oh well I shoot an idea here anyway even if it won't happen  [:(! Tech as a cute caterpillar nomming some leaves. =3
D'awwwww

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

Kasimir

• Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 03:16:12 PM
If ya want I could forfeit my slot for your sake. I think it hasn't quite been six months for me yet.

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 06:05:26 PM
Your last one was August, so you're good, Risu.  Next time, Tech!

Assuming no more internet related disasters, will get started on these this weekend. [:)

[fox] Virmir

Kasimir

• Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 06:35:18 PM
Your last one was August, so you're good, Risu.  Next time, Tech!
Right, so that's exactly six months o.o"

#1). March
#2). April
#3). May
#4). June
#5). July
#6). August

Therefore, Tech deserves it, not me.

Zavier

• This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 07:16:20 PM
1. August
2. September
3. October
4. November
5. December
6. January
7. February
8. March

Uh...

Pontos

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 07:31:04 PM
#1). March
#2). April
#3). May
#4). June
#5). July
#6). August

Therefore, Tech deserves it, not me.

Uh, no...
You don't have to count the distance from this month to next August. You need to count the distance from last August to this month. Just like Zavier did.

Your previous request was August 10th. That was seven months and three weeks ago. You qualify just fine for this request thread.

So please, edit your first reply and add the request description >_>