Author Topic: Dream Pet and Real Pet  (Read 4173 times)

DigitFiredrake

• Fluffwolf of all trades
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
on: January 27, 2012, 10:43:32 AM
well, list what you dream of and have in terms of pets!  [:)

I have a Black lab border collie mix, she is adorable and a very kind dog. ^w^
We also have a jack russstle, but he is an odd one and doesn't really like attintion =P doesn't even come if called many times. XD
And we have a Golden Retriever he is a goofus X3

I love my pets and would not give them up for anything. But these dogs are my families too. so when I get my own home I can't really take them with me, so when I get my own home I would loooooooooove to have a Samoyed and a  border collie. Both of those breeds I <3 sooooooo much! X3

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 11:02:42 AM
9 year old chocolate lab named Dexter and a 4 year old shi tzu named Gumbo.  Dexter is a big romping marshmallow that can annoy the crap out of all other dogs but won't fight back to any challange.  He just cowers, wags his tail, and tries to sniff them more.  Gumbo is a big boss inside the house but a coward outside it, and he beats up on Dexter; often he uses him as a personal chewtoy and has a morning ritual of chewing on the lab's ears every single morning.

Dream pets... I want 5 dogs.  5 big dogs.  One of which needs to be a Samoyed or a Malamute.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Kasimir

• Yet another toon-furry grey fox
  • Dammit.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 04:15:17 PM
Real Pet:- A shorthair black cat named Princess. We got her in Dec 2001 when she was only about 2 yrs old. She is very cautious and smart, so she must have lotsa "cattitude". She's terrified of being stuffed in boxes, but when she does she always poops. One time she actually caught a hummingbird - those things are hella fast! - and then she ate it after showing us, except for the beak and the heart muscle.
I miss her muchly. She's fine, but she lives with my folks 1200 miles away, so I don't get to see her very often.

Dream Pet:- Either a tabby or a calico named Poptart. ]:P

"Mission taken!" [:P

DigitFiredrake

• Fluffwolf of all trades
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 04:45:08 PM
@ Risu: Hehe ^.^ aww, sorry about being away. And about your dream cat, I like the look of tabbies more, but I dunno about the personalty differences. I always get the nicest acting! =3

@ Toast: Mmmmhm, I love Samoyeds they are amazing from all I have seen, I need to meet one in person =3 but yeah. Also, five? XD I hope you plan on a big house and possibly big family to care for them.  [;)

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 11:09:43 PM
Bit of a pet house in my case, cats, dogs, a snake and a lizard :)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 11:44:46 PM
German Shepherd: http://gallery.virmir.com/main.php?g2_itemId=550

Don't really want any more pets. Pets take a lot of time to care for, and any more would cut into fox drawing time. [;)

[fox] Virmir