Crimson Flag Comic Forums
November 01, 2014, 05:59:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Pet and Real Pet  (Read 444 times)
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:43:32 AM »

Wolf of all trades
tachyonwolf@yahoo.com View Profile
Tech
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2

well, list what you dream of and have in terms of pets!  Happy Gray Fox

I have a Black lab border collie mix, she is adorable and a very kind dog. ^w^
We also have a jack russstle, but he is an odd one and doesn't really like attintion =P doesn't even come if called many times. XD
And we have a Golden Retriever he is a goofus X3

I love my pets and would not give them up for anything. But these dogs are my families too. so when I get my own home I can't really take them with me, so when I get my own home I would loooooooooove to have a Samoyed and a  border collie. Both of those breeds I <3 sooooooo much! X3

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

"Friendly mushroom!"
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 11:02:42 AM »

Abominable abomination of abominablishness
"I maken o sense"
View Profile
Radioactive_Toast
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3

9 year old chocolate lab named Dexter and a 4 year old shi tzu named Gumbo.  Dexter is a big romping marshmallow that can annoy the crap out of all other dogs but won't fight back to any challange.  He just cowers, wags his tail, and tries to sniff them more.  Gumbo is a big boss inside the house but a coward outside it, and he beats up on Dexter; often he uses him as a personal chewtoy and has a morning ritual of chewing on the lab's ears every single morning.

Dream pets... I want 5 dogs.  5 big dogs.  One of which needs to be a Samoyed or a Malamute.

Quote from: The Pink Panther Strikes Again
François: "Do you know what kind of bomb it was?"
Chief Inspector Clouseau: "The exploding kind.  Mark my words, François, sinister forces are at work."
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 04:15:17 PM »

Yet another toon-furry grey fox
"Dammit."
satoadachi@ymail.com View Profile WWW
Kasimir

Real Pet:- A shorthair black cat named Princess. We got her in Dec 2001 when she was only about 2 yrs old. She is very cautious and smart, so she must have lotsa "cattitude". She's terrified of being stuffed in boxes, but when she does she always poops. One time she actually caught a hummingbird - those things are hella fast! - and then she ate it after showing us, except for the beak and the heart muscle.
I miss her muchly. She's fine, but she lives with my folks 1200 miles away, so I don't get to see her very often.

Dream Pet:- Either a tabby or a calico named Poptart. Arctic Fox Grin

"Mission taken!" Gray Fox Grin
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 04:45:08 PM »

Wolf of all trades
tachyonwolf@yahoo.com View Profile
Tech

@ Risu: Hehe ^.^ aww, sorry about being away. And about your dream cat, I like the look of tabbies more, but I dunno about the personalty differences. I always get the nicest acting! =3

@ Toast: Mmmmhm, I love Samoyeds they are amazing from all I have seen, I need to meet one in person =3 but yeah. Also, five? XD I hope you plan on a big house and possibly big family to care for them.  Gray Fox Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------
There are two kind of people in this world those who are wise enough to know they are crazy and those who aren't.

"Friendly mushroom!"
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 11:09:43 PM »

View Profile Email
Kenku
Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3

Bit of a pet house in my case, cats, dogs, a snake and a lizard :)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 11:44:46 PM »

Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
"Oh, BLAST."
View Profile WWW
Virmir
Administrator
Enchanted Weapons Expert

German Shepherd: http://gallery.virmir.com/main.php?g2_itemId=550

Don't really want any more pets. Pets take a lot of time to care for, and any more would cut into fox drawing time. Gray Fox Wink

Gray Fox Virmir
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: