Author Topic: Farewell Jackson... I'll miss you  (Read 6093 times)

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
on: November 09, 2011, 08:00:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSbRDK6cMiE

Housing is forcing us to kick the dog out before monday. We'll be dropping him at the Humane Society tomorrow morning...

This all happened one day as I was walking the dog and he got the challenge stare from another dog. I tried to get him under control but he pulled free of his collar and tackled another dog. The idiot vet reported this to housing and called the police.... for a normal dog behavior. Even after hiring a trainer to evaluate if something's wrong with a dog wasn't enough for evil housing. She gave housing a good report that the dog is perfectly normal but we're still being forced to have the dog leave.

I'm going to be emotionally compromised for the next week likely. I feel as if I've been offended, a crime done against us. Criminal, vile, evil... I'm angry... extremely angry... I'm feeling a rage I've rarely felt before, I cannot stop thinking of the horrible things I want to do to housing and the vet, things best not explained. My hands are shaking, my eyes are teary, my breathing is shallow and wavy. I can barely contain the rage I'm feeling... the only thing keeping from doing anything stupid is just that... I'm too rational and have a steel empathy.

I can say this though..... I may be very forgiving and tolerant... I can let this go... but these crimes done against me... I can never forget or forgive. That vet and whoever decreed this from housing will never know my kindness. All they will get from me is my rage.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 08:30:10 PM
Bureaucratic scum more concerned with paperwork and average calculations of "risk" than anything else.  Not much you can expect from their kind.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 08:46:05 PM
Wow... really sad to hear this. [:(

[fox] Virmir

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 09:06:05 PM
I am so sorry to hear that, I too was a victim of something similar to this... I wish I could do something to help. [:(

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:29:22 AM
Gods...

Donnie, I don't know how to say this... but... I know how it'd hurt me to go through this...
* Tvorsk hugs...

I'll admit, I do feel a tiny bit of relief after finding out he's at least still alive... upon seeing the title, I thought he's gone...

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 12:40:49 PM
Dad called up a friend and she said she'll care for Jackson for a few months until this whole deal blows over. We might have saved him from being homeless. Since the obedience school opens up for classes in January, we might be able to train him to get over his social issues.

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 02:18:09 PM
That's really, really good to hear.  Having to put a dog up in a shelter... ugh.  Just doesn't sound appealing at all.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️