Author Topic: Halloween Sketch-a-thon 2! (Closed)  (Read 31408 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: October 20, 2011, 04:11:59 PM
Hello!

It's that time of year again!  Since Halloween is probably the holiday that sucks the least: Halloween-Sketch-a-thon 2!!

While last year's was a chat event, this time we will be handling this via the forms much like the 100 Sketches.  The examples posted in that topic are pretty much what these are going to look like.

EVERYONE GETS A SKETCH! COME AND POST YOUR SKETCH REQUEST!

- You may request a simple sketch-- nothing complex please!  Probably one character, though maybe a second if they really "go together" as part of the sketch and there's some interaction -- don't wear me out!  Probably limit your request to a simple sentence or so.

- Requests must be Halloween-themed!  Some ideas for you: Your character in a costume, as some ghoulish creature, stuffed with candy, etc.  Have fun with it!

- PLEASE POST A REFERENCE OF WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DRAW, EVEN IF I HAVE DRAWN IT BEFORE.  If I have drawn this character, do a quick search on my art site and grab the link.  THIS SAVES ME TIME!!!!!!!  Also, post pictures of stuff relevant to the request, because I live in a bubble and don't know what things are. If a reference does not exist, please write a SHORT description underneath the request.  These aren't major drawings, so if I've not drawn your fursona yet-- don't fret.  I'll get a nicer more fleshed out one for you later in a future request topic. [;) Generic stuff like "draw a fox doing..." is perfectly fine too.

- PLEASE NUMBER YOUR REQUEST!  Look at the person who requested before you, increment that, and post what number yours is.  If the ordering gets messed up, fix it. [;)

- YES, as a exception to other drawing topics, you the lurker reading this topic who have not joined this forum yet are more than welcome to sign up and get a sketch as well. [:)

I intend to do the bulk of these this weekend, with delivery of all of them by the 31st.  (I however reserve the right to delay delivery in the event of further surprise hospitalization and/or traumatic illness. [;))  These will be streamed and done in order of request with no regard to who is in the chat at the time. Sorry!

Requests close on Wednesday, October 26th Friday, October 28th when I go to bed!

Closed!  That's it. [:)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:14:27 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Shifting Sands

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • I dunno, you tell me.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 04:29:55 PM

JACKALANTERN OF ME

And I KNOW you've got a pic of me in your art folders! NO LINKS

Draykin

• Quad-Tailed Island Kitsune Warlock
  • What could possibly go wrong, besides the obvious?
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 04:39:09 PM

Draykin ( http://art.by.virmir.com/art/draykin ) As a necromancer, animating a generic skeleton?

Outfit should consist of black/purple robes with a hood, add in a few chains, metal gloves, maybe skulls for shoulderpads... Oh, and no staff. Gimme a fancy scythe. Oh, and some shiny red/purple gems or whatnot around the robes and shoulders would be nice, as long as they are above the waistline.

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need

LurkingWolf

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 04:44:46 PM
#3!

Me as a marionette, with Medik on the controls if possible.  You've drawn me before, but from the dorms I can't get to your art site.  If I remember I'll try to get the link up tomorrow when I'm at work.

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 05:40:33 PM

*Takes a deep breath* ...Me dressed as a nurse running from an off-screen mob while carrying a bunch of overloaded trick-or-treat baskets and a clothes hanger with a ton of clothes hanging off of it!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 06:03:05 PM by Geary »

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

mathgrant

• View Profile
    • A Cleverly-Titled Logic Puzzle Blog
Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 06:07:53 PM
#6:
Kitsunaguma (the one on the right) dressed up as Grant Fox (the one on the left). Because one-tailed nerds are scary.

(17:35:45) * (PineapplesOfAmbiguity) wonders what cannibalism tastes like
(17:36:13) mathgrant: Soylent Yellow is pineapple!
(17:36:23) (PineapplesOfAmbiguity): ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 06:08:10 PM
# 7

*thinks for a while and then tailwags* How about me as a zombie, with some of my bones (possibly one arm all bone as well as the opposite the leg and one of my wings) waving towards the screen?

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 06:18:25 PM

Hmmmmm........ Draw Donnie as Galdalf minus the elderly wizard bit.

http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/gandalf/pictures/gandalf23.jpg

Have him with a staff and sword. The staff's head has a candy bag hanging off of it, sword is... disturbingly real and sharp.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 06:21:45 PM by Donnie »

Jonas

• Writer Fox, Glasses Fox, Book Fox, Bouncy Fox!
  • Yip!
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 06:59:10 PM

Jonas sitting cutely and dressed as a bedsheet ghost. Glasses will be worn on the outside of the bedsheet and tail/paws will be visible sticking out beneath the sheet.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 04:38:48 PM by Jonas »

"Technically speaking, phoenixes are actually pretty flammable." --Donnie

Fax

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 07:26:47 PM
#9  Marten me (see icon) as a rampaging pyromancer!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 08:10:04 PM
#10 me as a Anthro Fruit Bat, my up and coming 6th form.

Edit: to clarify a tiny bit since you asked. Fursona's clothes as seen here: http://art.by.virmir.com/art/kenku and arm wings. Up to you outside of that.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 09:37:03 PM by Kenku »

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 09:32:07 PM
#11 Me wearing my Shadow Sage outfit, it's a wizards robe and hat, both black, with intricate designs woven into it, fancy earrings, charmed/enchanted bracelets and anklets, a necklace with a mana stone, shaped like a crescent moon, fancy designs and a fairly large glowing mana stone shaped like a crescent moon on the front of the hat. It has bat wings stitched on the back, and the moon on the hat and necklace glows under moonlight! He carries a magic rune sword of shadowy power in his right paw, and a staff of equally awesome and coolness, with shadowy power as well, and lastly, a spell book attached to his belt.

My reference pic: http://art.by.virmir.com/art/trask (With the classic gray fox black tail stripe.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:14:31 AM by Trask »

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.

Nik

• Red Panda!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 09:45:10 PM

Me holding a Jack-o-lantern that is turning Trask into a plush.

Me: http://art.by.virmir.com/art/would_you_like_a_muffin
Trask: http://art.by.virmir.com/art/trask (Trask with the Grey Fox tail stripe.)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 09:53:20 PM by NikolaiClarkson »

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 11:43:45 PM
Spidery Medik descending from the ceiling hanging on his spider silk coming out of him and waving. (maybe make him more spider though, with mandibles and stuff =P)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:06:30 PM by Radioactive_Toast »

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Tallyn

• Level 70 Sentinel Bushi
  • THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 09:29:01 AM
#14: Tallyn in knightly clothing and turning into a werefox.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6695315 And a new reference pic for Tallyn, as per the request.
http://images.wikia.com/warriorsofmyth/images/d/d5/Werefox.jpg Along with a werefox reference.  [;)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:05:50 PM by Tallyn »

"To trees with this kibble stuff!" - Virmir