Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 229268 times)

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #570 on: November 20, 2009, 11:37:50 PM
Geary put away the book he was holding and took the one Fenrs had offered him. "Thanks. Though I do hope I'll never have to use anything in this book..."

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #571 on: November 20, 2009, 11:53:04 PM
"Doubtful. The main premise is escape without anyone getting hurt too badly, nobody ever died from me using what I learned from that book."
* Fenrs grins.
"Though a lot of people got very upset. Pursuers don't much like getting blinded and falling over things."

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #572 on: November 21, 2009, 12:05:06 AM
Geary placed a paw in front of his muzzle. "Hmm... note to self: the pursuer is lame and I should not care about their feelings until I am safe from their wrath and or affection."

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
    • View Profile
Reply #573 on: November 23, 2009, 04:22:24 PM
In the two's discussion... their elusive vixen has become elusive once more as she has vanished.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #574 on: November 23, 2009, 04:33:12 PM
Geary lifted his head and looked around. "Wait a sec, where did Iasha go?" He scanned the library and realized she sneaked off, then sighed. "Darn it, can't turn away from her for more than five seconds without her upright disappearing..."

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #575 on: November 23, 2009, 05:24:37 PM
* Fenrs shrugs.
"Such happens. Perhaps she is nearby, perhaps not. However, in a place such as this, what with its many corridors and turns created by bookcases, not to mention a mix of many different people's scents, it would be a hassle to find someone. Especially when they do not wish to be found."
* Fenrs continues browsing through different books on the shelf before him.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #576 on: November 23, 2009, 07:33:56 PM
Geary sighed. "Well, I guess I'll go check out this book then. See ya later." He began making his way to the counter, having a bit of trouble maneuvering the maze-like shelves. Once he reached the counter, he searched for any workers. "Um... hello? I'd like to check out this book."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #577 on: November 24, 2009, 08:55:31 PM
I had been under the cupboard and remained quiet while Modeo carried my friends off... I realized that something was wrong when I didn't hear them, unaware he had actually -taken- them.

I wander back out and see that they're gone. "Oh jeez... hmm..." I get the feeling that they're in the library. I go in there and find them, not really surprised that my hunch was right. I see Geary first, being at the front desk. "Hey Geary." I say, walking up behind him. "You okay?"

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #578 on: November 27, 2009, 06:12:29 PM
Geary turned to the horribly short raccoon. "Oh! Hello there!" Geary closed his eyes and tried to feel any pain throughout his body. He opened his eyes and answered Kiba's question. "Hm... it seems there a bit of pain in my sides from the hug-of-death, but otherwise I'm fine. You?"

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #579 on: November 27, 2009, 10:51:08 PM
A human female walked up to the counter and crossed her arms.
"Ya ya, checking out a book? Well let's see the sucker."

Indeed Iasha had vanished. Somehow snuck into the hallway and made a few turns and ended up at the entrance of said keep. She made her way to her boss's office and complained a bit.
"They're harmless. Can I go home now?"
"Uh... you sure? Nothing suspicious?"
"Du-uh."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #580 on: November 27, 2009, 11:15:35 PM
Geary turned to the woman. "Oh, thanks. I'd like to check out this book." The cat laid the book on the counter in front of him.

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #581 on: November 27, 2009, 11:18:09 PM
The woman gabbed the book and wrote down the details.
"Be back in a week. And do please keep them in good shape now. We can ill afford destroyed books."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #582 on: November 27, 2009, 11:34:41 PM
Geary nodded his head. "Thanks, it shouldn't take me too long to read, and I don't plan on using it as a weapon any time soon." He took the book back smiled warmly at the woman.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #583 on: November 27, 2009, 11:41:30 PM
* Fenrs walks up to Geary.
"good to hear that you won't be throwing books around, that sort of stuff gets them beaten up. The faster they get beaten up, the faster they eventually become impossible to repair, then destroyed. I hate when that happens to books, even if there are plenty more where it came from. Just ruins so many opportunities for people to have read it and gained knowledge."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #584 on: November 30, 2009, 06:54:56 PM
"Indeed it does." I say as I place my paws on Geary's sides and begin healing his bruises, making it tingle a bit. "Books are wonderful things... a brilliant invention. I've seen too few in my time. Perhaps it's a good thing I arrived here at Metamor Keep... with this fantastic library..."

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3