Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 229261 times)

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 06:55:36 PM
"It's scary, Fenrs. I keep having to walk around with the fear that someone'll step on me or mistake me for a plush toy... I shrunk a lot when I changed. I used to be five ten."

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 07:03:49 PM
"heh. I wouldn't worry about getting stepped on. You aren't quite short enough for that. As for getting mistake for a plush toy, I think running about and screaming would convince someone you're alive. I understand, though. Its a big change, both in you and in your surroundings. I'm sure you'll get used to it though."

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 07:05:30 PM
"...so how did you get here? When did you start changing? What's your -story-?"

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 07:10:41 PM
The young man on the desk snaps his fingers and points to the bag behind Geary.
"And what, pray tell, are those contraptions? You have a lot of explaining to do feline."

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 07:16:17 PM
"I got here when I heard of this valley from another traveler. I decided to check it out, and got a job to help a merchant get his goods here. It.. didn't end well."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 07:18:29 PM
Geary spun around and saw his bag. Filled with joy, he pounced the bag and opened it using only his teeth. He grabbed something from it in his mouth and scampered atop the child's desk. Geary dropped a gem, glowing a brilliant green and in the exact shape of a cat's pupil, before the child. He tried his hand at speaking and, although it was a bit high of a pitch, he didn't seem to mind or regard it in any fashion. "These are my latest creations, the Cat's Eyes. I promise you that I named them long before, well, this, so I hope you won't take it as a pun."

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 07:22:11 PM
Harlan leaned forward and looked at it.
"Explain what it is and we'll see."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 07:26:09 PM
"I was sent here on a religious mission... I was told that my god would protect my from the curse, but I was lied to. All the precautions I took against the curse only dug my hole deeper. I had plenty of warning signs, though... like for instance when my anti-curse pendant shattered after a few days of being here..."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 07:31:40 PM
Geary sat down, looking rather prideful now that he would finally get to give his well-rehearsed explanation of his invention. "You see, I discovered it one day when I was randomly mixing together chemicals to see what would happen. One compound, the one you see before you, will naturally take the shape you see it as. The compound acts as a catalyst for magic, amplifying it's effect several times and transferring it to anything it's applied to!" The cat's tail swished back and forth with excitement. "Best of all, you can even mix spelled through them! Say you wanted to be able to spit forth fire and lightning simultaneously, but were never able to due to the incantations and energy expenditure involved. Now anybody with magic ability can channel their spells into the Cat's Eye and release whichever one they want when called upon, even if the person using the spell didn't originally cast it!" He gave the child some time to contemplate this.

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: October 22, 2009, 07:35:42 PM
Harlan nodded and snatched the Cat's Eye.
"Very well then. This artifact is to be confiscated till you are check passed by our judges. We don't like having artifacts roaming about without a proper legal binding."

Harlan put the Cat's Eye into a box and dropped it through a chute in the wall which he locked quickly.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 07:39:57 PM
"The curse grows in strength each day. I can feel its presence all about us... And from what I have seen, nothing can stop it. Trying to do so usually makes things worse, but you may have figured that out already."
* Fenrs Wolf looks out at the passing people.

"Those here have learned to accept what has happened to them, and use the advantages their new forms have given them. Nasoj knew not the amazing power and flexibility that his curse would help bring. Quite the backfire."
* Fenrs Wolf chuckles a bit.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 07:42:05 PM
"Yeah, well I wish that Nasoj hadn't cursed the place at ALL... his mother wouldn't be proud of him." I try to force a laugh, but fail. "...sorry. I'm still quite melancholy about all this..." I sigh.

I twiddle with my paws a bit, staring at them. "...paws." I mumble. "...tail." I mumble when I see that, too out of the corner of my eye. "...muzzle..." I sigh.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 07:44:22 PM
Geary looked like somebody had just broken all hopes and dreams he ever held dear. "Bwuh!? Why? I can't even use magic to arm them! And I never intended to use them myself!" The cat began to look uneasy from his confusion, shock, and fear.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 07:49:12 PM
"Ah, don't worry about it. You still have thumbs, your tail will help you balance, and that new nose of yours can help you appreciate smells. Take even the simplest little good thing and concentrate on that. It could be worse, you know. You actually lucked out a bit in comparison to some. The reptilian Keepers need to keep warm or they just slow down until they stop. A lot of people don't even have thumbs like you and me. Besides, this is one of the best-and cleanest- town I have ever been in. I'd have to say Its a great place to live."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 07:53:19 PM
"Okay, I admit there are obvious advantages to this new body, but still... I'll never see my face again... the one I was born with. I feel like I was robbed..." I sniff.

"Also... also... if I can't ever grow up then how am I supposed to find a girl? And... do things?"