Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 229185 times)

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
on: October 22, 2009, 04:37:25 PM
Assuming everybody here knows what MK is, I'll skip the intro.

*This was totally created on impulse. Just throwing that out there.
*It's Non-Canonical
*It can pick up from anywhere in a character's story line
*Traditional RP rules apply
*All you really need to do to join is send in your character's name and specify the transformation and what you became, and we'll all be hunky-dory!

Character List

Kiba (Raccoon) Played by Kiba
Fenrs (Wolf) Played by Fenrs_Wolf
Geary (Tabby) Played by Zaiki
Iasha (Fox) Played by Donnie
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 10:50:08 PM by Zaiki »

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 04:54:46 PM
((Sweeeeeeet :D

I'll start with what my character's doing x3))

I've been sitting here for hours outside of my room, watching the Keepers come and go through the halls. I was watching them... especially the animal TF'd. I figured that I would have to see as much of them as I could, knowing that I had become one recently, to help get over the shock of my own transformation.

Actually I considered myself lucky to become a raccoon.. I still had opposable thumbs... and cheeks. Thank GOD for cheeks...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 04:58:01 PM by Kibaoftheleaves »

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:59:41 PM
Geary is a rather confused individual at the moment. He was simply making his way towards the Keep, as he had become stuck with his invention and needed the help of both craftsmen and mages alike for it to work properly. He had finally made it, but how he ended up being bagged by some brute, he'll never know. He could feel his precious inventions being carried by the same brute that bagged him. What if they were damaged? He'd have to start over! So much progress would be lost and- there was a voice.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:06:56 PM by Zaiki »

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 05:07:05 PM
* Fenrs Wolf tinkers with his spectacles inside of his room.
"Bah. knew i should have adjusted my old pair... too late for that now though. Blasted crystals are hard enough to come by without having to wear them down into something I already had..."
* Fenrs Wolf lifts the glasses up to inspect them, and looks through the clear crystals before putting the spectacles on.
"Let's see if these things work.."

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 05:17:07 PM
Geary had been snatched by a particularly large Kodiak Bear morph, a rather dumb one...
"Ms Yasha! Ms Yasha! I'z gotsa nother!" Geary would hear outside of the thick leathery bag. he was being tossed about within the bag as the Kodiak ran towards this 'Yasha'.

A long winded sigh, "Modeo..." she held her left arm out and a long blade thrust out of her gauntlet...

Geary felt himself thump onto the floor as if he was dropped... actually he was dropped.

"M....ms Yasha..!"
"Modeee.... it is Iasha. Ee-yaa-shaah. Get it?" The voice was of a female of sorts, a slight deepness to it indicates severe frustration and resignation.

"P...pplease Ms Ya.... Iasha! Don't kill baggy again!"
"I won't Modee." she said softly "Just let the bugger out and lets see him." She jumped from the crate she sat on and sat in front of the bag. She snapped her fingers several times for Modeo to open the bag... which has a huge cut near the top that was sloppily sewed together.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 05:27:04 PM
* Fenrs Wolf leans back in his chair, staring at the wall.
"test of short-range viewpoint change works.. the glasses can see the whole building. Time for long range.. I think I'll just have it randomly flick though locations."
* Fenrs Wolf blinks after saying this.
"I need to stop talking to myself."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 05:36:32 PM
Geary heard some 'Yasha', or Iasha, or whatever speaking to this 'Modeo' fellow. He could honestly care less about what they were saying only about whether his precious creations were safe from the brutes harm. Then he felt a falling sensation and somehow managed to turn himself in the bag during that short time so that he landed on his head. This time he paid attention to what they were saying. He almost cried of joy when Iasha gave the order to let him go, but that was rather short-lived as the bear lifted the bag, untied it, and dropped him out. A small white tabby cat, still delirious from the first collision, came down upon his head. Geary felt his consciousness leaving, but made out a fox-like shape before his vision faded to black.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 06:32:01 PM by Zaiki »

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 05:42:32 PM
"Maybe..." Kiba continues talking to himself, watching first a fox, then a cat, then a woman, then a lizard, then a child, and then a horse all walk past in the same group. "I may be able to get used to this..."

All of the people were carrying books and quills. Artists? Writers, perhaps? He'd heard of the Writer's Guild... were these some of its members? He guessed they probably were.

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 06:00:12 PM
* Fenrs Wolf watches as the viewpoint his spectacles looked at moved around the town, moving from place to place after a short time. One viewpoint was of a Raccoon morph watching passerby.

"hmmm. maybe I'll drop in on him."
* Fenrs Wolf reaches out and opens a roughly door-sized hole in the universe that led to the viewpoint the glasses showed, behind the Raccoon. He quietly sits down next to him, just out of range of sight, and ends the random viewpoint-finding of the spectacles while simultaneously closing the hole before someone sees it.

"Hi!"

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 06:03:35 PM
"Hmm? Oh, hey there..." I reply distantly. I hadn't seen you come out of a hole in nowhere so I assume you just came around the corner and sat down.

"Are those the writer's guild?" I point at the group of people that had just passed by. "...how would I go about joining them?"

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 06:18:43 PM
"No bouncing and no poking Modey."
"Yus Ms Iasha."
"What did I say about poking before big guy?"
"Dum... nobody likes being poked?"
"Yesss, good boy Modey."
"Daww."
"I still don't like you that much Modeo."
"Zorry Ms Iasha."

Geary was once more in that tough leather bag and was being taken to the Guard House for the verdict on what to do in this situation. They entered the guard house and placed the bag on a stiff chair.

"We bagged another one Harlan. Dunno who this one is though, Modey dropped him out of the bag and this guy passed out."
"Uh yah. Zorry Mister... I dwopped him."
This Harlan fellow was an age regressed resident of MK, he appeared 10 years old and wore large round glasses. He waved his had towards the two of them to leave while he finished writing some paper work.

Iasha shrugged and walked out of the room.
"Leave the bag Modey, you did better today so I will make you a new bag."
"But I miss baggy T_T."
"Stop moping, I killed baggy remember? I'm gonna make you a new one... just don't put people in it okay?"

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 06:31:14 PM
When Geary had finally managed to regain consciousness, he found himself laying on his side in a chair, inside a rather fancy looking room. He then looked around frantically for his dear creations, in which he distinctly remembered the bear picking up immediately after bagging him. He became frantic, as he could not find the small bag he held them in. Where are they where are they where are they!? Geary thought to himself, getting closer to having a breakdown with every passing second.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 06:45:18 PM
* Fenrs Wolf looks at the Raccoon.

"Writer's Guild, eh? Hmm. Not sure. They could be, or maybe they're just regular writers taking a walk outside for fresh air. As for becoming one of them, I wouldn't know how really. I think the best way to find out is ask them. Of course, it is a good idea to know who you are asking the question to before you ask it. If they aren't in the writer's guild after all, best case scenario is you feel a bit silly for asking. Worst case scenario, they're some sort of evil rival guild who will kill you. Though that's unlikely."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 06:47:59 PM
"Err... maybe I'll ask Harlan when I get the chance where I can find the writer's guild. By the way, my name's Kiba. I'm new here. Still getting used to this..."

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 06:52:55 PM
* Fenrs Wolf nods.

"Fenrs. I'm sort of new around here myself. So, what do you think of the town?"