Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 234958 times)

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #60 on: October 24, 2009, 12:24:49 PM
"O-ow, Modeo let g-AAHH!" I squeal in pain as he breaks a few of my ribs. I fall on my side when he puts me down and put my paws in the area, in too much pain to muster up the concentration to summon enough magic to heal myself, though my paws do give off a faint glow.

"Someone help me..." I wince, a few tears streaming down my muzzle.

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: October 24, 2009, 12:29:22 PM
* Fenrs Wolf kneels down next to the injured Raccoon.
"well, I could help.. but.. eh. you probably wouldn't like it. I don't exactly remember where the infirmary is, but I'm sure we could find it... what do want to do?"

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #62 on: October 24, 2009, 12:31:10 PM
"Gaah..." I hiss in pain. "G-get someone to come to me. It's n-not safe to move me like this... *whimper* You could hurt me even worse by accident. Unless you have a gurney... I know where th-the infirmary is..." I say with much difficulty.

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: October 24, 2009, 12:32:36 PM
The tabby wandered outside into the town section of the Keep, searching various shops for the materials he needed. While searching, he noted the shops in which contained the materials, being unable to buy them due to a lack of money. He had almost finished his search when he came across a small group, and more importantly an injured raccoon morph. He ran over with a concerned look on his face. "What wrong? Is he injured?" Geary managed to say, with a hint of anxiety in his voice.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: October 24, 2009, 12:33:53 PM
* Fenrs Wolf looks around a bit, scanning or anything useful.
"I don't have a Gurney, or anything like it... I do have something better though. But I need to know where the Infirmary is, relative to this location."
* Fenrs Wolf nods to the tabby.
"His ribs are broken, gotta get him to a healer."

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: October 24, 2009, 12:34:46 PM
Iasha fell in front of Kiba. "Will you live for the next few minutes?" She asked.

Modeo cried and ran away in sorrow.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:39:30 PM by Donnie »

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: October 24, 2009, 12:41:34 PM
The tabby began looking a bit panicked, but got an idea. "Do any of you know magic?" He said while fumbling with a pouch to get it open. He pulled out the Cats Eye that he brought with him, and waited for an answer.

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #67 on: October 24, 2009, 12:42:46 PM
"Ironically... I AM a healer..." I say, gasping from the pain. "I'm in too much pain to work a-any magic right now... Th-the infirmary is just down that hall.. to the left... " I gesture with one paw down the hall next to my room.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:44:52 PM by Kibaoftheleaves »

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: October 24, 2009, 12:44:55 PM
"I know magic, but not of the healing sort... I could use it to get the ribs back in place, but I can't make it hurt any less than if it was moving back on its own. I can get you into the Infirmary without having to move you much at all, unless you'd prefer someone come here."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #69 on: October 24, 2009, 12:47:25 PM
"Well get me there... please..." I wince. "D-do you have any idea how m-much it hurts being crushed by a bear???"

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: October 24, 2009, 12:49:21 PM
Iasha grunted and stood away "Ehh... Teleport? I wouldn't do that if I were any of you. Just hold still... I'll be back." She ran off towards the infirmary to get a gurney.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: October 24, 2009, 12:54:42 PM
"Teleport seems like the fastest and best option right now.. You'll see and feel something that might disturb you while I'm getting you there, It may disturb you- scared the willies out of me my first time. It'll be just for a second though."
* Fenrs Wolf looks through his spectacles, finding an unoccupied bed nobody is looking at in the infirmary.

"Alright, I've got a spot. try to hold as still as you can."
* Fenrs Wolf makes a hole directly under Kiba on the floor, and positions it over the bed, moving it as he falls through so that he lands on the bed with minimal impact, then moves it again and walks through it, appearing next to Kiba in the Infirmary.

"The rest of you can come through if you like."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:57:01 PM by Fenrs Wolf »

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #72 on: October 24, 2009, 01:00:08 PM
"Wha-!" I was startled by the sudden drop, but realized I hadn't fallen more than a few inches. "That was freaky..." I wince and hold my broken ribs again. "I wish I could heal m-myself..." I whimper. "I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: October 24, 2009, 01:09:44 PM
"It's odd, yes. But quite helpful. As for healing yourself, don't worry about it. we can't always take care of ourselves. That's what friends and family are for."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: October 24, 2009, 01:11:11 PM
Geary jumped when he saw that Kiba had disappeared. He rushed to the Keep and attempted to find the infirmary. Where did he say it was? Down the hall on the left? Sure enough, following those directions, he found himself inside the infirmary. "...What happened!?"