Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 234959 times)

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #510 on: November 11, 2009, 08:15:36 PM
"No... I HAVE been hit by the child curse. Miniature raccoons are still bigger than I am. That's the thing.. I'm a CUB MINIATURE RACCOON!!" I stamp my foot. "I'm TWICE as small! It's like someone's playing a cruel joke on me!" I whine.

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #511 on: November 11, 2009, 08:22:54 PM
Geary, hearing what Kiba said in combination to his childish frustration, fell backwards laughing, kicking at the air around his legs. "Ahaha haha ha... my sides hurt now..." The cat began inhaling and exhaling heavily in attempts to regulate his breathing.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #512 on: November 11, 2009, 08:25:38 PM
I can't take it any more... I start crying. Just bawling, actually, like a true six year old, rubbing my eyes with my paws as tears stream from them and making quite a ruckus.

"It's not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaair!! AAaahahahaaaaah!!" I sniffle. "Stop laughing at meeeeeee!!"

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #513 on: November 11, 2009, 08:29:59 PM
Coe placed a paw on his forehead. "Oh dear, he's going to wake the patients like this..." Coe reached into his pocket and pulled out a coin, a new and shiny one at that. The raccoon used marksman-like precision and launched the coin directly into Kiba's field of vision.

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #514 on: November 11, 2009, 08:34:05 PM
I don't notice the coin... not with my paws wiping my eyes. I fall to a sitting position and my crying lessens to a miserable snivelling whimper.

"S-s-sssorryyy...." I sob. "I can't help iiiiiit...."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #515 on: November 11, 2009, 08:42:25 PM
Geary took note of the coin and hopped off the bed. He picked it up and crawled over to Kiba, so they would be at eye level. The tabby pulls Kiba's arms down from his face and show him the coin. "I'm sorry Kiba, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Here, would this make you feel better?"

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #516 on: November 11, 2009, 08:45:08 PM
My sobbing slowly comes to a sniffling halt and I wetly gaze down at the coin.
"*Snffff* Th-thanks..." I take the coin and look at it, turning it over in my paws. "It's shiny..." I give one last whimper and sniff, wiping my nose on my sleeve.

"Sorry for that outburst. I... I couldn't stop it... it's like... floodgates opened inside..."

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #517 on: November 11, 2009, 08:47:39 PM
"ah.. I apologize as well. I'm not familiar with miniature raccoons, so I couldn't have guessed the size you would have been cub or not, I am sorry for you. However, all is not lost. Everyone who has been hit by the age curse that I know of can control their age to some extent."

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #518 on: November 11, 2009, 08:51:36 PM
I lean on Geary, trying to control the trickle of tears still slowly pouring out left over from my recent outburst.

"...I know. I can turn into a baby. The same way I can turn feral... and the gender reversed can get... err..." I blush. "...I don't have to say it."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #519 on: November 11, 2009, 08:53:12 PM
Geary smiled at Kiba. "It's no problem, nobody woke up at least. It's not your fault you haven't gotten used to your new form, frankly I think you're taking it rather well..." Geary's smiled changed to that which masked inner turmoil. He chuckled faintly at Kiba's last statement. "I guess it's good none of us got afflicted with that, I couldn't imagine being of the fairer sex..."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 09:02:42 PM by Geary »

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #520 on: November 11, 2009, 09:00:30 PM
"....I can't believe I got so lucky. Hah. 'Lucky.' What a use of the term... I got two curses and narrowly avoided a third."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 09:04:05 PM by Kiba »

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #521 on: November 12, 2009, 08:37:05 PM
Iasha consulted Harlan about the others, he simply nodded her off without a word. She left the place and when she opened the door... that huge Kodiak bear Modeo stood there about to open it. "Hooo! Miss Yasha! Good to see youz!"
"Oi oi! No hugging!!!" She backed off... then a small idea popped into her mind. "But I know who you can hug!!! The uh... Coon! Yeah the one we found! He needs some hugging >_>, lots of hugging and looking at. Him and the cat he's with >_>, you know how to find them ya?"

"Oooh!? The coon! Yay! Hugs!" He ran out and made the turns to arrive at Kiba and the rest...

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #522 on: November 12, 2009, 08:42:15 PM
Geary's ears perked and he shivered. "Weird, I just got this foreboding feeling, as if we're about to be in pain likes the which not even our worst enemies would force us to endure... I'm sure it's not important though."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #523 on: November 12, 2009, 08:44:03 PM
The fur on the nape of my neck stands up and I suddenly scurry into a cabinet. "I... I sense it too... great, great danger..."

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #524 on: November 12, 2009, 08:48:44 PM
Coe called at the two from his office. "Hey! Could you leave now? I don't really want to risk your doom waking any of the patients. But be sure to come back if you survive, okay?"