Author Topic: Metamor Keep RP (?)  (Read 229285 times)

Fen

• Secret Wizard
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • For the glory of the sammich!
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 09:21:17 PM
* Fenrs Wolf looks up at the apparently angry person escaping.
"hm. ah. Well... that's strange. should we follow? Or would that just make things worse?"

When was the last time you hugged your sammich?

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 09:28:43 PM
Geary found that no matter how many times he fell asleep, he would simply wake up a minute later with nightmares of all his work coming to naught. He looked out the window and- Wait... sense when was there a window in here? Geary shoved the question into the back of his head. He would ask about it later, but it was currently irrelevant.

He recalled, however, that the animorphs of Metamor could shift into a more human form. He tried his hand at this. After calming himself down and trying to have his body go through the metamorphosis, he noticed that, although he didn't feel anything, he had transformed into a hybrid of a tabby and a human, standing about 5"6'. Though he didn't have any clothing of course, he had lost those shortly after the initial transformation in favor of keeping the Cat's Eyes safe, but it seemed that was pointless now. He gazed out the window and wondered what the Keep had in store for him.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 02:33:55 PM by Zaiki »

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #47 on: October 23, 2009, 12:50:52 PM
"If... you insist..." I say after the fleeing Iasha. I let my arms drop to  my sides. "I just feel so useless."

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: October 23, 2009, 02:32:59 PM
In town, Modeo snatched Kiba up and began bear hugging him.
"Waaah!" he cried "Ms Yasha hates me!"

In the keep...

A note passed under Geary's room door and had the seal of the keep on it.

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: October 23, 2009, 03:49:59 PM
The cat heard a piece of paper slipped underneath his do. He looked over at it for a second and nearly dived for it. After attaining the note, he sat down on his bed and began to read it, tension welling up inside of him.

* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: October 23, 2009, 05:26:29 PM
To Resident Geary,

The evaluation of your 'Cat's Eye' artifact has been completed and has been indeed deemed a highly dangerous magical item. However, assuming the device belongs to you, you can register the item under your name and claim ownership. However, under the rules of conduct, you are also responsibly bound to the item. If any at all incident is reported and the artifact the source you will be held liable and charges placed against you. Your item will be delivered to you once you sign the ownership agreement within the envelope. Just leave the signed agreement outside your door in the envelope and all will be done for you.

- Harlan Gallafreid

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: October 23, 2009, 07:07:37 PM
Geary just stared at the paper, even after reading he finished reading it. He had come so far, been chased around Metamor valley by a group a lutins for a good month while somehow alluding every scout in the area, got transformed into a cat, lost every belonging he had, and now he couldn't even use his creations as intended. He began sobbing, everything soaking in at once as Geary realized his entire trip had been in vain. Barely holding himself together, he read over the agreement, signed it, and slid it under the door.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: October 23, 2009, 08:19:03 PM
* Fenrs Wolf watches the escaping Iasha flee off toward the horizon.
"Well, I suppose some people don't want to be helped..."
* Fenrs Wolf shrugs.
"Anyway. There are plenty of opportunities to help those who will appreciate it if you're looking for them."

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #53 on: October 23, 2009, 10:41:08 PM
"Aaaah!" I squeal at being lifted up suddenly. "Uhh.. th-there there, Modeo. It's okay." I pat his head. I might have to get used to this... I hoped not.

"Maybe I can get a job in the infirmary... I bet there aren't many raccoons there. I haven't seen any other than myself so far. I'd do a good job with these thumbs of mine." I say, holding them up in front of me.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 11:23:32 PM by Kibaoftheleaves »

I love people. Especially nice people. Especially nice people who give me bellyrubs. <3

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: October 23, 2009, 10:44:31 PM
* Fenrs Wolf stretches and leans back against a wall.
"You could work at an infirmary, I suppose. It's a good place for those who want to heal. It also means people who know you will be able to find you.. though that usually isn't a problem for me."
* Fenrs Wolf grins.

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: October 24, 2009, 11:29:49 AM
"Take me to info mary too! Waah! *sniff* Durr...  what is info mary?" Modeo asked, holding Kiba out at arms length.

Iasha stopped running away and slowly trodded back on the rooftops.
-Guh, can't leave that big lug with that little guy alone... who knows what'd happen with that idiot.- She thought.

It took only a few minutes for Geary's authorization to become valid and soon enough his invention was returned to him in a small wooden box.

Kiba

• Kiba the Luxmage
  • Hug me! *clings* <3
    • View Profile
    • This is my FA account
Reply #56 on: October 24, 2009, 11:40:49 AM
"Uhh... the infirmary is like a hospital. A place for people who are hurt or sick to get better. I happen to specialize in healing Ly- err... magic... so I would do well there."

I look down and see my feet dangling a few feet over the floor. Wow... I can't believe how small I've gotten...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 11:51:01 AM by Kibaoftheleaves »

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: October 24, 2009, 11:55:39 AM
Geary heard something place outside his door. He rushed to the door from the bed and opened it, finding his creation outside. Nearly bursting with glee, he picked up the box, slammed his door shut and began examining it carefully to see if anything was damaged. Just as he hoped, no damage was sustained to it, although the magic he had inserted into there was gone. Geary searched his room for a ink, paper, and a quill, but found none in immediate sight. Upon further inspection, he found what he needed gathering dust in the room's dresser. The tabby began writing things down, each one a vital component for his creation. They said I was responsible for it, but they never said I couldn't preform potentially dangerous tests on it. He left his room and locked the door, off in search of the required materials.

Donnie

• Mage of the TabletPC
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: October 24, 2009, 12:14:23 PM
Modeo cried on Kiba, "I'm hurt! You heal me Keebah? Waah!" he began to bear hug Kiba tightly... near bone breaking.

Iasha soon landed back on the house near them and saw Modeo's death grip. "Hey! Stop that! Modeo get a grip!" She jumped down onto his shoulders and gave him a slap on the head "Let the Rac go! Drooop him now!"

Modeo slowly put Kiba down... after breaking a few bones.

Aside from being drained of the previous magic, Geary's invention hasn't been tampered with. Which, pending on the use, is good or bad. In any case he can do whatever he wants with it as long as he doesn't kill anybody using it >_>.

Fen

• Secret Wizard
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: October 24, 2009, 12:18:53 PM
* Fenrs Wolf looks over at Kiba...
"hm. few broken bones on you. About there.."
* Fenrs Wolf points at the area in which the broken bones are.
"Might want to take care of that sooner rather than later."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:22:09 PM by Fenrs Wolf »