Author Topic: Virmir's Dragonification  (Read 3418 times)

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
on: October 13, 2011, 09:44:44 PM
As part of a trade, Virmir asked me to write this chat incident: http://art.by.virmir.com/art/i_dont_wanna_be_a_dargon as a story. Here's the result, with slight adjustment in perpatrator as asked by Toast.

The sound of ray guns powering down filled the air, as Virmir smiled. Around him, several people groaned and looked displeased as the words “Invalid Change” hung above the grey fox’s head.

“Come on people, haven’t you learned?” He asked with a laugh. “Trying to transform me into another species never works. Surely you can be more imaginative than that?” He said, laughing a little more.

“Imaginative you say? How’s this for Imaginative!” A voice suddenly said out of the blue. With a swift leap, and a sudden THUD, Virmir found himself on the ground, with a tall grey wolf on his back. Holding a staff of sandwich in his paw, the Wolf smiled and with a quick motion flipped up Virmir’s cape. Before the fox could even react, Fen grabbed two wing like limbs from a pack on his back, and stuck them tightly onto Virmir’s shoulder blades, before leaping off of him.

“Very funny Fen” Virmir grumbled as he got up, placing a hand on one of the wing roots. “But that’s not going to work ei---Huh?” The fox exclaimed as he found the wings weren’t coming off easily. Confused, Virmir attempted to pull them out again, but stopped as he felt two sharp pains in his back, causing him to stumble over. Struggiling to stand up, the Fox felt something along his back fold downward, as if he had a set of rather flat limbs. Confused, Virmir felt his back and his eyes grew wide, as he felt the wings move to and fro, as if they were a natural part of his body.

Fen laughed as he saw Virmir’s reaction. “So what do you think of my new glue?” he asked as he pulled a bottle of glue out of his bag. “It’s FenTech Transformation Glue. Clinically tested to work on all types of materials including toon ink, it bonds objects to other objects as it they were a natural piece of the creature.”

Virmir glared at Fen and grumbled. “Ha Ha, really funny and all Fen, now tell me how to get these darn things off.” He said, and started to struggle and pull at them. His feeble attempts to remove them were short lived as a strong gust of wind suddenly blew through, and caught his wings, causing him to loose his balance and dizzily stumble to the ground.

As Virmir got up and shook off the dizziness, he heard a voice behind him go “Cool!” Turning about, he tried to see where it came from but didn’t see anyone there. As he did however, he felt someone tug on one of his wing’s membranes. Looking behind him, Virmir saw a small jackal observing his new wings happily. The tawny furred pup looked over the wings curiously as he darted too and thorough, poking them and prodding them. “Oh hello Medik” Virmir said as he turned to the Jackal and smiled, trying to hide his disgust, “How are you today?”

Letting go of the wings, Medik started to yammer. “Cool wings Virmir! They are all leathery and stuff, and Dragony, and Flyable. So are you gonna fly?” he asked as he bounced up and down.

Virmir stammered a little as he tried to gather his words, but before he could get anything out, Fen interceded with a sly grin. “Why he can’t fly with just wings, there needs to be more dragon in him. You want to help do that?”

“Sure!” Medik squealed and looked to the dragon beside him. “Toast, can you hold him still?” he asked, to which the reddish scaled dragon nodded. Towering over the little fox, Toast grabbed Virmir and quickly locked him into a shoulder hold, before turning him over to Medik to do his bidding. Nodding to Toast, and grabbing Virmir’s flailing tail, he steadied it out and pulled it taught. Walking away from the dragon, he stretched it out, until it became long and thick.

“OOOOOWWWWW!” Virmir yelped as his tail is pulled out like taffy. “Please guys, this is good enough, I don’t wanna to be a dragon.” He complained as he tried to wriggle free of Toast’s grasp, but the dragon simply smiled and kept holding the little fox in his arms.

“Oh come on Virmir.” Fen said as he smiled and grabbed at one of Virmir’s flailing paws. Popping Virmir’s claws out of his paws one by one, he preened them before handing the paw over to Medik, who pressed them flat and then pulled them out. The Jackal repeated this until they were larger than the tips of Vir’s fingers and toes.

As Medik finished the claws he looks up to the Dragon “Toast, can you hit him over the head a couple times like a cartoon would?” he asked. The dragon simple nodded, and in a quick motion dropped Virmir out of his arms, before soundly hitting him on the head twice, causing him to fall over as his eyes swirled about. As Virmir laid there two small cartoonish bruises formed upon his head from where he was hit.

Stepping over to him, Medik slowly picked him up and quickly blew into his ear as if trying to inflate a balloon. The sound of such a balloon inflating was heard as he blew into it, causing the newly formed bumps on Virmir’s head to grow in size. Soon enough, what originally were two small bumps became a pair of draconic horns that look like Virmir’s antennae, but instead flowed down the back of his head.

The horns finished forming, Toast took back hold of Virmir. Opening his mouth and shoving his hand into his throat, Medik grabbed hold of a wad of Virmir’s ink and pulled it out. Taking a handful of Jalapeño peppers from under his medical cuff, he placed them with the ink in his hands and shook them up, before placing the mixtures back into the spot in Virmir’s throat. Medik then with a flat hand and a firm push popped out Virmir’s vulpine teeth, and getting a new set from Fen, replaced them with sharp dragon chompers.

At this point, Medik and Fen nodded, and Toast set the now Dragofox on the ground. As he did, Virmir shook his head, and began to try to talk. “Ok guys, this-*FWOOM*” was heard, as a stream of fire came from Virmir’s shocked mouth, causing him to flail and scream, and causing him to release more flame.

Calming down after a couple moments, Virmir looked to the others rather flustered, “Why did you do this to me?” he asked, his mouth still smoking.

“Ah cheer up Virmir” Toast replied. “There are many good things about being a dragon.”
   “But I don’t want to be a dragon, Id rather just stay a fox!” He grumbled.
   “Well, we can change you back later, but why not stay a dragon for a while and see some of the good of it.”
   “Like flying!” Medik yelled out.

“Yea, like flying.” Toast replied with a grin and grabbed Virmir again before he could respond. “Heck, why don’t I teach you now.” He said, and with a quick flap of the wings, a kick off of the ground, and a loud scream of “GAAAAAAAAH!” from the helpless Virmir, the two of them took off into the sky.