Author Topic: Worst Game You've Ever Played  (Read 5863 times)

PrincessHotcakes

• Prettiest Princess
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • I gurl
    • View Profile
on: October 01, 2011, 08:35:26 PM
What is the worst game you've ever personally had the misfortune of playing yourself?

Worst game that fate ever tossed into my lap was Superman 64, which I rented once while I was a clueless 7th grader.  I had... no idea whatsoever how to proceed in that insipid game.  Just one big empty city with fog and NOTHING else.

🏳️‍⚧️Princess is a contagious condition🏳️‍⚧️
She/her pronouns please ❤️

Geary

• Pyro
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 09:55:30 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist of The Roses

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.

Xandalstrokl

• The Moving Mountain
  • Crimson Flag Fan
  • I like Swords.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 10:55:53 PM
so far it has been the recently played Ninty Nine Nights XC

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 11:34:37 PM
What is the worst game you've ever personally had the misfortune of playing yourself?

Worst game that fate ever tossed into my lap was Superman 64, which I rented once while I was a clueless 7th grader.  I had... no idea whatsoever how to proceed in that insipid game.  Just one big empty city with fog and NOTHING else.

Ow Toast. Just ow.

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

William Swiftfoot

• Grey Fox Transformist
  • Enchanted Weapons Expert
  • "Join for drinks and enojy the side effects!"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 11:36:49 PM
Yea, Umm...I was given as a gift for christmas the game that is most well known of the games that nearly killed the video game market...E.T. the Extraterrestiral the game! Yea...the game was...bad. Not only did you fall into a whole almost every 5 minutes there was no information at all about how you could actually complete the story. Which is kinda sad cause as a kid at the time I enjoyed the movie.

Zavier

• Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • This account has been TOTALLY NOT abandoned.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 08:09:17 AM
The worst game I've ever played...probably Tetris Worlds on my X-Box. Aside from the fact that Tetris just doesn't work with the X-Box controller, Tetris Worlds tried adding a bunch of new crap to the gameplay and even a backstory and plot. IT'S TETRIS, PEOPLE. HOW DO YOU MESS UP TETRIS?

Geary

• Pyro
  • I want to be a tree.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 10:31:31 AM
The worst game I've ever played...probably Tetris Worlds on my X-Box. Aside from the fact that Tetris just doesn't work with the X-Box controller, Tetris Worlds tried adding a bunch of new crap to the gameplay and even a backstory and plot. IT'S TETRIS, PEOPLE. HOW DO YOU MESS UP TETRIS?

By putting it on the X-Box, apparently.

Geary: That means you get a companion for four levels, then it gets an upgrade.
Draykin: A very PAINFUL upgrade.
* Digital_Vulpine eeps, since the rules don't specify that I'm exempt from the psychic link that Wizards have with their familiars. o_o;
Geary: GET YOUR PET DRUNK.