Author Topic: Awesomo Adventure: Episode 5P  (Read 5318 times)

PrincessToyTime

• Chaotic Good Pooltoy/Plush hybrid Alicorn Princess
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • For my friends, with my friends, forever.
    • View Profile
    • Trask's FA! [Warning: Contains Toys, Tails and TF!]
on: August 31, 2011, 05:20:46 AM
Also, yes, I am intentionally making this unprofessional, not that I was actually professional to begin with. [:P

(05:39:25) (LEGO_Trask: There was a bright shiny portal, all Trask could see was white nothingness. (05:39:48) (LEGO_Trask): He looked around, and it looked as if this was some wierd portal world, with seemingly NO WAY OUT!
(05:40:11) * (LEGO_Trask) thought for a moment, and suddenly a strange being appeared.
(05:40:47) (LEGO_Trask): "Why hello Trask, I have been waiting for you!" the entity said, with a rather robotic voice.
(05:41:02) (LEGO_Trask): "How do you know my name?" he replied.
(05:41:35) (LEGO_Trask): "Oh it's quite simple, I have been monitoring your recent progress! but where are my manners? allow me to introduce myself! I am the F.A.C.E!
(05:42:09) (LEGO_Trask): "F.A.C.E?" Well, clearly you are a face! but....is there any meaning to it being all...acronym-ish?"
(05:42:58) (LEGO_Trask): "Why yes it is! I am the Fantastically Ambiguous Character Entity!"
(05:43:26) * (LEGO_Trask) nodded. "Fascinating! but um, why are you here? why am I here even?" (05:44:00) (LEGO_Trask): "All will be revealed! in time, but know I am not your foe." it finished with a grin.
(05:44:10) (LEGO_Trask): But for now, you must go!
(05:44:35) (LEGO_Trask): And just like that! Trask was mysteriously poofed away! out of that strange place.
(05:45:36) (LEGO_Trask): After the sudden flash, he awoke back in that ship, clearly he never left that place at all.
(05:46:01) (LEGO_Trask): "What am i doing in here still?" he wondered.
(05:46:22) (LEGO_Trask): And as if answered, a cake was thrown at his face and he is knocked over. (05:46:24) (LEGO_Trask): Gah!
(05:46:48) (LEGO_Trask): "What was that? owww...." he said, rubbing his muzzle.
(05:47:01) (LEGO_Trask): A cake? what is this doing here?
(05:47:20) (LEGO_Trask): Well...I don't see anyone around...so....I claim it as mine!
(05:48:47) * (LEGO_Trask) picks it up and with a dramatic pose! and a fanfare, text appeared! "You've got the cake! it is heavy and quite inedible. Warning! a 7.3% chance of plot battles occurring with each of these collected."
(05:49:16) (LEGO_Trask): "Hmm....how odd, a plot batt-" And before he could finish, a mysterious stranger appears!
(05:49:53) (LEGO_Trask): "Why hello there little gray fox! hahahaha!" he said, possibly evilly!
(05:50:07) (LEGO_Trask): "Gah! who are you?" Trask asks.
(05:50:50) (LEGO_Trask): "Why, I am Mysterious possible antagonist #47! I am here because that cake is a lucky winner! you do a plot battle!"
(05:51:16) (LEGO_Trask): "Uh oh....a plot battle! I have heard of these!"
(05:51:46) (LEGO_Trask): "Alright then! determine if you win or lose." MPA said to him.
(05:52:00) * (LEGO_Trask) flips a coin, and unfortunately, he called the wrong side.
(05:52:21) (LEGO_Trask): "Ooooo, tough luck! I am gonna squash you like bug!"
(05:52:33) (LEGO_Trask): And with that, they enter a plot battle!
(05:53:17) (LEGO_Trask): Trask resolves to battle hard, and the other guy, who I am too lazy to really type his name, is completely whittling away, for he is secretly GOD MODDED!
(05:53:35) (LEGO_Trask): away Trask*
(05:53:48) (LEGO_Trask): Yay for missing words in a story!
(05:53:52) (LEGO_Trask): Ahem! anyways....
(05:54:15) (LEGO_Trask): So before Trask was completely defeated by that guy, he says to him. (05:54:30) (LEGO_Trask): "I am sorry it had to end like this, I am only doing my job..."
(05:54:48) (LEGO_Trask): And with that, he removes Trask from reality, never to be seen again... (05:54:53) (LEGO_Trask): Or so he thought!
(05:55:37) (LEGO_Trask): For F.A.C.E (who may or may not be more than just some random significant character) had placed a large candy cane in his inventory!
(05:55:56) (LEGO_Trask): So before he was about to be erased, he was merely teleported to a strange candy world.
(05:56:25) (LEGO_Trask): Trask lay dazed on the ground, and had toon-style swirly eyes, he was saved, but just barely!
(05:57:22) (LEGO_Trask): He was poked in the face by a small dragon-ish creature, about his size, he looked rather happy, with a cute set of goggles, and a strange necklace with a glowing pendant. (05:57:47) * (LEGO_Trask) awakens from his "coma" type thing, and sees this little dragon.
(05:58:15) (LEGO_Trask): "Eep!" he gets up really fast and hides behind a nearby gummi candy. (05:58:44) (LEGO_Trask): "Um...you're not gonna eat/kill/maim or otherwise cause unpleasant things are you?" he asked cautiously.
(05:59:29) (LEGO_Trask): The dragon replied, "Hehe! no no silly! I just saw you drop from the sky! an hour ago and found you laying here, knocked out!"
(05:59:54) (LEGO_Trask): "Oh....ow...I feel all sore and achy..." [:(
(06:00:39) (LEGO_Trask): "I wouldn't be surprised, that was a huge drop, here, let me help you up, oh and my name is Sel!"
(06:01:05) (LEGO_Trask): "Hehe, I bet...gah....um, my name is Trask, nice to meet you."
(06:01:31) (LEGO_Trask): So they quickly talked for a bit, and Trask learns he ended up in some strange candy world.
(06:02:00) (LEGO_Trask): They made their way to the candy city, and Sel showed him around, and he showed him his house.
(06:02:29) (LEGO_Trask): "Hmm, you know, this place is kinda neat, everything being various treats and what not." [;)
(06:02:53) (LEGO_Trask): "Indeed! well, anyways you can stay the night, feel free to make yourself at home here."
(06:03:22) * (LEGO_Trask) thanked him for his hospitality, and he stayed the night, making it suddenly night time while he slept, and then daytime when he woke up.
(06:04:25) * (LEGO_Trask) got up, he ate some random food, talked with Sel a bit, and Trask told him he needed to be stronger, so he showed him a place with evil generic mook monsters! so he proceeded to grind them for exp!
(06:04:49) (LEGO_Trask): But just when all was well...suddenly, alien apes came out of nowhere! (06:05:13) (LEGO_Trask): "Eep! I will have to fight them off, Sel! stay back!" Trask said to Sel.
(06:05:24) (LEGO_Trask): But little did he know, Sel was an accomplished fighter too!
(06:05:44) (LEGO_Trask): "No Trask, I am guest character! the rules dictate I am to help you while you are here!"
(06:06:04) (LEGO_Trask): "Oh hehe, okay then." he said back with a toon-ish sweat drop.
(06:06:25) (LEGO_Trask): So they did battle, flying pastry and candies, death lasers! even a pillow of DOOM was involved!
(06:06:49) (LEGO_Trask): It was a crazy battle, and they eventually defeated the alien apes, and they dropped a mysterious item.
(06:07:51) (LEGO_Trask): "Gasp! I know what this is!" Trask said, all alarmed and shocked. "This item...it is a Otolaryngologist's mirror! DR. MARIO IS BEHIND THIS!"
(06:08:34) (LEGO_Trask): And just as he discovered that, the sky grew dark, and the land was covered in shadowy glowy evil! the worst kind! oh those fiends!
(06:09:16) (LEGO_Trask): "It looks like we will have to liberate this land, as those alien apes, are really just working for Dr. Mario! the evil random Italian guy!"
(06:10:57) (LEGO_Trask): *Dragon Ball Z episode ending music stuff plays* And with what has happened, our hero(es) prepare for a challenging trial, which will test their mettle, and their skills! will they make it? why are we asking anyways? obviously they will! tune into the next exciting episode of.....AWESOMO ADVENTURES!!!
END OF CHAPTER!! [:)
Trask has once again found himself in a new wierd place, will he ever return to where he was? who knows! but he acquires more friends against the evil forces of Dr.Mario, whom for some reason, is randomly evil!
But he must remain strong, for more is at stake than he knows...
Okay anyways, the end for real. [;)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 05:23:03 AM by Trask »

(16:30:39) Virmir: You are a pony by default now? GAH HA HA
(16:31:04) Virmir: I never knew any true ponies.
(16:31:14) Virmir: I quite like your pony look.