Author Topic: Drawing Requests: New/Old Members! (Closed)  (Read 6465 times)

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
on: August 09, 2011, 11:07:28 PM
Hello!

YES, I am doing THREE drawing request topics AT THE SAME TIME!  If the subject matter for the following isn't your cup of tea, or this one is full, check out the others!

I will take FOUR single-character doodle requests below!

CLOSED -- That's it! Will start on these this weekend. [:)

This thread is for people who have NOT requested a full colored picture from me in the past year.  If you've not requested a color picture from me since today's date a year ago (gift art, sketches,  and random drawings also do not count), or are new and have not made a request before, go for it!

If you're not sure how long ago your last request was made, check out my gallery here and navigate backwards until you find your picture. (Or better yet, use the handy search feature. [;)) I don't have all my old art tagged yet, but the dates are correct.

Please describe your character, pose, and any accessories! Please post references if you have them, otherwise provide as detailed a description as you like.  I'm going to take what I have in front of me and just draw without asking questions. [;)

IF I NEVER DREW YOUR CHARACTER BEFORE AND YOU POST A REQUEST WITH NO REFERENCE OR DETAILS WATSOEVER, I SWEAR TO THE BLASTED TREES I'M GOING TO DRAW YOU A MUFFIN INSTEAD.

** BORING CLOTHING EXCEPTION **

I have decided that I am NOT going to put up with BORING clothing any more. [;)

If your character's wardrobe consists of a t-shirt and pants, I'M NOT GONNA DRAW THAT! I haaaaaaate drawing boring modern-day clothing. Consider wizard robes or a cape or something! HAVE SOME CLASS ALREADY!

(For the record, shirt and no pants is okay.  Pants and no shirt is also acceptable. [;))

- Only CF members who have joined before the date of this posting are eligible.

- These are full color, single character pictures with no background.

Just the one character this time. I've got a huge list here. [;)

Will start on these Saturday, and do probably do them round-robin style with the other request topics.  (I've a commission to squeeze in there too that day. [;)) Dooooubt these will all get done this weekend. [;)

Four requests only!  (Don't post a request if you see four already!)

CLOSED -- That's it! Will start on these this weekend. [:)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:19:32 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

EmperorDJ

• Meme Connoisseur
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 2
  • Wow
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 11:48:51 PM
King DJ Laughing EVILLY. One Arm up in the air with a clutched fist for DRAMATIC effect, the other arm holding a sword that he planted in to the ground. I was thinking the background colors would look like he's giving off a dark purplish aura. He also have piercing red eyes just to through that in there ^^

Sword: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090814064306/dynastywarriors/images/thumb/2/2a/Nobunaga-sw2weapon4.jpg/830px-Nobunaga-sw2weapon4.jpg

Armor: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080210161643/fireemblem/images/thumb/2/2e/Fe6Zephiel.jpg/270px-Fe6Zephiel.jpg
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:13:43 AM by 2dogsandaDJ »

(02:16:36) KaiAdin: 2dogs is Famous in Europe XD XD

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 11:51:46 PM
King DJ Laughing EVILLY. One Arm up in the air with a clutched fist for DRAMATIC effect, the other arm holding a sword that he planted in to the ground.

You did not post a ref/description of your new fursona. I take it you're okay with me using old pics of you I drew for references? [;)

EDIT: Skunk with associated refs. Gotcha. [;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:55:02 PM by Virmir »

[fox] Virmir

Nik

• Red Panda!
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 1
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 12:00:06 AM
Yay, I finally caught one!

I want Nikolai just standing around, holding a muffin. He's a cross between a Fennec and a Grey fox, fur color somewhere between the two, same with the length of the ears, wearing an unbuttoned light blue Hawaiian shirt and glasses.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:07:14 AM by NikolaiClarkson »

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 01:38:35 PM
Okay... I honestly don't know whether I'm eligible or not... but if I fit the requirements and you'll like the idea, I sure wouldn't refuse. {;) Otherwise, I'll gladly let someone else take the slot.

So, about that "no boring clothes" thing... while I consider my coats to be pretty nonboring, this kinda made me want to ask you to design me some non-canon (and also non-boring) thing to wear when visiting a sword-and-magic medieval-ish world? ;) If possible, one that kinda keeps with the spirit of my regular ones...

... okay, and now I thought of a "streamwatchers, throw in your ideas!" thing for it... {:P;

Your call whether you're gonna draw anything for me, and whether you'll take crazy suggestions from the fuzzies then.
If you will... I promise I won't scream too much at the result.
Unless you'll make it pink, or something similarly out of place. {;)

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

Virmir

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 02:00:34 PM
You got it, Tvorsk. And for the record, jacket and scarf with no pants are definitely not-boring in my book. I'm talking about t-shirt and pants, mostly. I just hate drawing that combination. [;)

[fox] Virmir

Tvorsk

• That one dusty marsfox.
  • Server Manager
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • Anything can be solved if you'll try hard enough.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 03:01:48 PM
And for the record, jacket and scarf with no pants are definitely not-boring in my book.
Glad to know it... tho honestly, what matters to me is that I consider them not-boring.  {;)

Thanks for reading,
-- Tvorsk

Draykin: And blast it, what is the world coming to when one cannot find a decent metal remix/cover of the Imperial March?

Jay

• Crimson Flag Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 11:57:50 PM
I'm a bit shy to ask for art usually, as you know. But I've been dared by my friend Radioactive_Toast to ask on this thread, and we came up with a good idea as a result!

Request:

I'm a bit wary to put on strange collars usually, as you know. But I've been dared by my friend (who shall remain nameless) to put one on, and I'm shocked and frustrated that I've turned into a feral toy poodle as a result!

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
  • All toons intrinsically know how to build robots.
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 11:53:40 PM

Doodle for 2dogsandaDJ.

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 05:39:22 PM

Doodle for NikolaiClarkson.

This message has been auto-posted by VirBot.  VirBot is not a real person and cannot answer your replies.  VirBot has no plans to take over the world and subjugate the flesh-creatures whatsoever.

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 06:04:44 PM

Doodle for Tvorsk.

VirBot

• Chat/Forum Bot
  • Bot
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 11:54:51 PM

Doodle for Jay.

I don't know why people put those things on...