Author Topic: Giving up  (Read 3580 times)

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • hehe
    • View Profile
on: August 09, 2011, 12:25:41 PM
(First person setting)
I sit in my chair, staring at a blank word document. After a few minutes, I sigh and roll back
That’s it, that’s all. I truly give up.” I rise from my chair. “My drawings are never good and my stories are never done.”
I sit back down and look over my notes and stories. “My ideas are always unfinished and my drawings never improve.” I place my paws over my face.
That’s it, that’s all. I truly give up.” I sit in my chair for a few minutes before…
Well I never intended for all this madness and n understood,
well, how could they?” I stand up, my voice rising. “ That all I ever wanted
was to bring them something great to read.
Why does nothing ever turn out like it should?
I stand tall in my room, tail slashing around.
Well, what the blast, I went and did my best. And by George, I really wrote swell stories. And for a moment, why, I even touched the word and at least I left some stories they can really enjoy. And for the first time since I don't remember when, I felt just like my old wolfy self again. And I, Evilhumour, the Dragon of Cuteness.” I pause in my singing voice.
 “That’s right, I am the Dragon of Cuteness!” I grip my left side and pulls off my fur to reveal my dragon body.
Ahahaha!
And I just can't wait until my next update ‘cause I've got some new ideas that will really make them cheer
and, by gosh, I'm really gonna give it all my might!” I spot Jonas coming in with a pair of clean glasses. 
“Uh-oh, I hope there's still time to abuse Virmir.”

“Gah!” I scream, waking up. Looking from my bed, I grumble. “I need to get that blasted song out of my head.”

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A parody song, in writing form, from A Nightmare before Christmas that has been in my head for a while. I hope you all enjoyed it!

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!

Virmir

• Chaotic Neutral Cartoon Gray Fox Mage
  • Administrator
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 4
  • These sorts of things happen.
    • View Profile
    • virmir.com
Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 08:52:46 PM
Unfamiliar with the source. So my only real comment is: "Weird." [;)

[fox] Virmir

Evilhumour

• The possessor of the almighty tail snap
  • Mage of Caerreyn, Level 3
  • hehe
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 10:18:22 PM
Unfamiliar with the source. So my only real comment is: "Weird." [;)

I know, very weird.

(07:46:59) Robak: watch the horns they are pointy
(22:04:28) Risu: omg, its raining antimuffins!
(00:42:42) * (Rage_plushie) doesn`t move. instead he ponders the secrets of the universe...and wonders why trask smells faintly of strawberries.
(00:36:36) Virmir: It's fattening celergy!