It's that time of year again! Since Halloween is probably
the holiday that sucks the least
: Halloween-Sketch-a-thon 5!!You can view past Halloween Sketch-a-thons here!
Same general idea this year!
EVERYONE GETS A SKETCH! COME AND POST YOUR SKETCH REQUEST!
- You may request a simple sketch-- nothing complex please! Probably one character, though maybe a second if they really "go together" as part of the sketch and there's some interaction and it's simple -- don't wear me out! Probably limit your request to a simple sentence
- Requests must be Halloween-themed! Some ideas for you: Your character in a costume, as some ghoulish creature, stuffed with candy, etc. Have fun with it!
- You may alternatively request someone else's character as long as the character's owner is okay with it!
- PLEASE POST A REFERENCE OF WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DRAW, EVEN IF I HAVE DRAWN IT BEFORE. If I have drawn this character, do a quick search on my art site
and grab the link. THIS SAVES ME TIME!!!!!!! Also, post pictures of stuff relevant to the request, because I live in a tree and don't know what things are. If a reference does not exist, please write a SHORT description underneath the request. These aren't major drawings, so if I've not drawn your fursona yet-- don't fret. I may be able to get a nicer more fleshed out one for you later in a future request topic.
Generic stuff like "draw a fox doing..." is perfectly fine too.
- PLEASE NUMBER YOUR REQUEST! Look at the person who requested before you, increment that, and post what number yours is. If the ordering gets messed up, fix it.
- This is open to CF members who have joined before the date of this posting only.
- GROUP REQUESTS: YES, you may team up with someone else this year! BOTH requestors must number his or her post. The person with the earlier number should describe the full request and also say, "I'm with X!" and include that person's number. The later requestor need only mention who he or she is with and post the number.
- YES, you may edit your post as many times as you like up until I'm ready to draw yours.
These will be streamed and done in order of request with no regard to who is in the chat at the time. Sorry! Although I may skip over group requests for a simpler one if I'm towards the end of my stream limit and am running out of time and then come back later.BUT VIRMIR, YOU ARE INJURED. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WHEN YOU ARE INJURED?
Congratulations! You have noticed. As part of my meticulous recovery plan, of which we are in month number 10, I draw a fixed, limited amount of time three days a week with each hand. I will be reserving my Saturday (right hand) and Sunday (left hand) sessions for this project until all the drawings are complete. As such the total amount of weekly drawing time will NOT increase--I will just be drawing from a different list.
Since the left hand has more time than the right, more of these will likely be drawn with the left hand, but we'll see how it goes! Ideally you should not be able to tell the difference, although I don't think I'm at that point yet. I do want to get there eventually as I plan on splitting commissions between the two hands once I recover.
As such, due to the limited time it is unlikely I will finish all of these by the 31st. Expect these to run into November!
Worst case scenario: I will draw these blasted things with my mouth. Requests close the night of Friday, October 23rd!
Go go go!!