It's that time of year again! Since Halloween is probably
the holiday that sucks the least
: Halloween-Sketch-a-thon 6!!You can view past Halloween Sketch-a-thons here!
Same general idea this year!
EVERYONE GETS A SKETCH! COME AND POST YOUR SKETCH REQUEST!
- You may request a simple sketch-- nothing complex please! Probably one character, though maybe a second if they really "go together" as part of the sketch and there's some interaction and it's simple -- don't wear me out! Probably limit your request to a simple sentence
- Requests must be Halloween-themed! Some ideas for you: Your character in a costume, as some ghoulish creature, stuffed with candy, etc. Have fun with it!
- You may alternatively request someone else's character as long as the character's owner is okay with it!
- PLEASE POST A REFERENCE OF WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DRAW, EVEN IF I HAVE DRAWN IT BEFORE. If I have drawn this character, do a quick search on my art site
and grab the link. THIS SAVES ME TIME!!!!!!! Also, post pictures of stuff relevant to the request, because I live in a tree and don't know what things are. If a reference does not exist, please write a SHORT description underneath the request. These aren't major drawings, so if I've not drawn your character yet-- don't fret. I may be able to get a nicer more fleshed out one for you later in a future request topic.
Generic stuff like "draw a fox doing..." is perfectly fine too.
- PLEASE NUMBER YOUR REQUEST! Look at the person who requested before you, increment that, and post what number yours is. If the ordering gets messed up, fix it.
- This is open to CF members who have joined before the date of this posting only.
- GROUP REQUESTS: YES, you may team up with someone else! BOTH requestors must number his or her post. The person with the earlier number should describe the full request and also say, "I'm with X!" and include that person's number. The later requestor need only mention who he or she is with and post the number.
- YES, you may edit your post as many times as you like up until I'm ready to draw yours.
These will be streamed and done in order of request with no regard to who is in the chat at the time. Sorry! Although I may skip over group requests for a simpler one if I'm towards the end of my stream limit and am running out of time and then come back later.
I don't plan on drawing anything with my mouth this year. Sorry!
I will likely start drawing these somewhere around October 8-9, after I finish up one more thing.Requests close the night of Friday, October 28th!